1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D first impressions

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by LegendaryGriefer36, May 29, 2017.

1. It wasn't too impressing at first since the game just had building blocks, but I was impressed that Artix Entertainment was moving towards a 3D game. Now though, the game has had so many improvements that there are a lot more that impresses me.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Seeing finally a 3D game from AE (well AE had 3D game before but it flopped but this is basically reincarnation of it) has been one of those things that i wanted without knowing it.
    When i first got into AQ3D, i was really pleased how it looked and changes it has had this far have just locked me up and made me wait for more progress.
    I can't wait that AQ3D will reach the point in popularity that AQW reached and i really hope it happens at some point.

3. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Rants everywhere!

4. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah same here since i knew about it for a long time i was excited since it was AE's newest game... But i am still pissed off that i was unable to participate to kickstarter...

5. Orkun

Orkun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i love farming so it was pretty good

6. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    my first impression in alpha i walked around a little in the inn and couldn't leave

7. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I had a good first impression, mostly cause I've played their previous games and I knew not to expect much in the beginning.