1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiffany Kuhn

Tiffany Kuhn Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I really enjoy how this game can be played across multiple platforms and is completely free to download. The nostalgia factor is huge for me because I grew up playing Artix Entertainment games.

Although this game is still an unfinished product (open beta) it plays like a complete MMO with fully functional combat, a leveling system, item scaling, and social features.

The cell shaded graphics style is quite charming and many of the monster designs are exceptional. The game runs smoothly across all platforms that I have played on.

The upcoming update 1.4 will enhance some of the party features and make other awesome changes that will improve the game. This game has a very bright future!

2. ÆôÚî

ÆôÚî Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My Review about AQW 3D. This Game is amazing to play because the game is very similar to AQW. In AQW 3D many things that you can do as: completing missions, farming, creating equipment, and others. This game is also greatly at graphic. But AQW 3D needs more feature like : PvP, More Bosses, Classes that have healings, etc. Things I liked in AQW 3D is crafting equipment, and farming with friends and all of it was very enjoyable when played it with a friend. I recommend you to play AQW 3D (BEST MMORPG EVER).
    (On way to get GDC Code)
    Thank you for seeing this short reply.

Aroyan The Hunter likes this.
  3. arderialmagi

arderialmagi Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've been playing games made by Artix Entertainment ever since 2006. I think that Artix Entertainment has come a long way, especially with AQ3D, which is the first 3D game they've ever made. Having mostly playing games made in 2D, playing in 3D for the first time is a new challenge to me. I think this is also their first game that they made that could be played both on a computer or a phone which is something I enjoy. Like their game AQW, what I like about the AQ3D is that you could interact with other players and battle alongside them as well. Unlike it, the items in AQ3D have different stats compared to an enhancement that applies certain stats to an item which is something that I find interesting but don't enjoy. I hope that in the future, there'll be a "merge option" to merge the look of an item with another item's stats. Anyways, I'm excited to see the direction the game will be taken into.

4. PlugoLeandro

PlugoLeandro Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Here's my review:

GRAPHICS: The game is very well done graphically and the best, it is optimized, very good cartoon graphics

GAMEPLAY: If you have already played AdventureQuestWorld of the browser (and liked the style of this game), you will LIKE A LOT of this AQ3D, you will feel a gigantic nostalgia because the maps are almost the same, the tutorial is the same, massss is in 3d, the Type of gameplay is very simple and is well based on AQW:
    You choose few start classes (wizard, rougue, warrior, and one more that I do not remember), but then you can buy all classes later without losing your xp progress, so far I have not unlocked any NOVEMBER classes.
    On items, you can equip any item, regardless of its class, has a CRAFT system, which is very simple, but it is very important, sell and buy items, but I do not recommend selling drop of monster, probably have a craft Q need this, we can say that the system to equip items is similar to Dark Souls and Skyrim.
    The game is based on you discover quest, the game does not show you in the face the best quest or which is the main quest, you will have to find out, sometimes you can find a secret quest that gives you 1000 of xp even in lvl low.
    On the xp gain, you'll probably get tips on youtube on how to get fast, but apart from that, it takes a lot of time to evolve, the quest that the game shows you are at your level give you 65 - 100 of xp, You need a lot XP, and to get quest that give a lot xp only going in high level quest and asking for help from the players around.
    On the initial classes, the mage is more appealing and the rougue seems to give less damage, although my character is rougue, you will have problems a little.
    On the skills you only have 5 skills in each class, basically this.
    Code Please :D

Aroyan The Hunter likes this.
  5. Ougi

Ougi Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello, if possible, I would like to acquire one of these codes :D. I've enjoyed the time and effort A.E. has put in to their games and listening to the community feedback, and AQ3D is no exception.

Sure it's in open beta, and some less than patient players rage and complain about bugs and long release times, but this a game that has extreme potential. Imagine, a 3D tribute to the original AdventureQuest! I throughly enjoy every moment of the game. Graphics wise it is quite beautiful for an A.E. game and I love the note of DF art-style. I don't know much about 3D assets and animating but I know that the team is working day and night in making this game improve for its October release. Yes, I am a rares collector and I may sound kind of rude right now, but thanks for taking the time to read this. I bid you good day.

P.S. Make MQ great again

6. TaraStarweaver

TaraStarweaver Ogre Newling

Credit:
    One of the reasons why I love AQ3D is the modern approach to adventure based online gaming. It is fun, collaborative, and there are always new updates around the corner, if of course you are willing to wait (Cough cough. . . Ashfall. . . cough cough). The team works really hard so that we can have great content to play and they hide jokes all over the game if you take the time to look. Great game overall, I totally recommend it!

If you have any extra codes I would love one, thanks y'all :)

7. RSN_SudoBash

RSN_SudoBash Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I'm a little new to this forum, so pardon any mistakes..

Personally, When i found out Adventure Quest 3D was in an open-beta (around the first week or so i think) I instantly got into looking how to sign up, and joined because nostalgia of the original Adventure Quest game.

I haven't played Artix games since Mech-Quest was released, and i instantly knew where i was the moment i logged in (of course after the tutorial), and I've been hooked since.

With the game being Cross-Platform i don't have to worry about Cross-OS changes (As I use a Linux Desktop, which is currently not supported without Wine). Over time playing i was hooked as ever, the hype didn't stop. (I'm not exaggerating, believe me)

for a game to be in an open-beta and work as well as it does is amazing to me. It will have bugs, that's a given. NO programs, let alone games are bug-free even years after the initial release. but for being an open-beta game, let alone a cross platform game, it runs exceptionally well on my devices.

Some UI Elements were weird in the beginning, but that's just how all programs and games start off. It got smoothed out to a playable state relatively fast (and stable)

I got myself guardian status to support the developers on this project (since i missed the kickstarter period), but regardless of the Guardian Benefits, i would really like this project to grow+continue a upwards path. (cheesy i know.. but i'm being honest lol)

this may seem more like a personal opinion share, then a review.. but for a game early in development, as it's a beta, I can see a lot of promise in it's future.

Atrix, and the rest of the AD3D team should be glad+feel accomplished at the progress being made. (As hard as it may be for them, as developers works get, It seems to be paying off for sure)

Short summary: (as i ramble, my bad)

* Gameplay has some kinks in it, but they'll be smoothed out as some already have been.
    * Progress is gradually being made, and for the better too.
    * This game has promise, as long as the Developers+other teams keep doing what they do best.
    * Nostalgia was a personal factor for my amazement+enjoyment, but it's not just limited to that. (my 13 year old nephew has been playing non-stop at times for the last month)
    * This post is more of an appreciation, then a review. (it could technically be both, but I'd rather be honest how i feel about it then list things in-game and what i like about them)

8. Lord Axpower

Lord Axpower Ogre Newling

Credit:
    First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for going out of your way to do this giveaway. I understand there is an enormous amount of reviews to sift through, and appreciate your dedication to your following.

Difficulty: 8/10

The game starts off in an introductory
    area, and guides through the very basics of navigating the world of lore. The skillset is intuitive, and easily understood descriptioms are provided. Initially, the game is quite a breeze - that is, until you finish the tutorial. After that, amassing the required amount of experience points and gold to progress through the maps efficiently is actually kind of a hassle. However, around level 12 there is a boost in the player-mob power ratio, and the game becomes very reasonably challenging.

Graphics 6.5/10

I won't lie, the graphics (in comparison to other 3D games on the market today) are not of the very best quality. With the proper settings, they are definitely nothing to scoff at. Due to restrictions on device compatibility and non-final texturization, I understand the need to have a good midpoint level between quality and performance. Even so, the graphics can seem a tad underwhelming.

Variability 8/10

There are many, many items already in the budding world of AQ3D, and a countless amount of custom looks that can be derived from them. Especially with Cosmetic Equip slots being introduced in patch 1.4, the customization element of the game is top-knotch. The sameness of the player charecters' faces is a known problem, and it has been said the team is working on a fix.

Community: 9/10

The AQ3D community is at its core an extremely understanding and amiable group of individuals. Of course, with over 1 million accounts registered, there are bound to be a few that are not as pleasant, but the percentage of these rarities are much less in this game than other MMO's. This makes gameplay very pleasurable, and leaves the chatbox open to actual game discussion and pleasantries insetad of a heated exchange of insults.

Miscellaneous: 10/10

I belive many of us spent our childhood playing the classic AE games - be it AdventureQuest, Dragonfable, or MechQuest. AQ3D is like throwback to simpler times, and has a very satisfying retro feel that appeals to players of the original AE games.

Overall: 8/10

For the developmental stage it is in, AQ3D is doing an astoundingly good job. It is a very enjoyable game to play, no matter how casual or hardcore your playstyle is.

barbosa382 likes this.
  9. barbosa382

barbosa382 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've been playing Artix Entertainment games ever since I was young. I've also played similar games by other developers; however, I've always been the most drawn to Artix games. I began playing Adventure Quest about a year or so after it had come out, and I was one of the first to play Adventure Quest Worlds. So I've been playing with the brand for a long time now.
    I am very happy to see that the brand is venturing out into 3D Graphics, a platform I have long been waiting to see Artix adopt. Although the game is still in its infancy stage, it shows great amounts of promise. I hope this game will capture the eye of young gamers and they find their niche in Artix Entertainment Games like I have. What I like most about the brand is the fact that it remains clean and friendly. I simply do not believe there is a better community of players than those of Artix Games, and I'm happy to see how well the community is embracing this new chapter of Adventure Quest 3D.

10. Whatsisface

Whatsisface Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've played the game since pre-beta, always been fun :)
    The actual combat and gameplay may still be lacking, but I have faith in the devs to constantly improve what needs it. I like the game as a whole, but the artwork it great, especially the gear. Even still in beta there's enough customization that it's rare to find two identical players. Everyone has their own look.

--Whatsisface

Hopefully there's still codes left :)

11. GamingWhileBlack

GamingWhileBlack Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is relatively new; it has a ways to go, but the potential is there. Reminds me of an old game I played back in 09, that was ultimately shut down - Free Realms. Given the size of AE and their loyal fan base, I can see a game a such doing just fine. I don't expect it to be in line with the many other popular, more in-depth MMORPGs out there & I assume it'll be rather difficult to grab new players. However, grabbing the current somewhat large player base of AQW given their similarities seems like a solid plan. How far that'll take this game, who knows. Have faith.

I noticed Club Penguin is also scrapping their nostalgic 2D game & moving to 3D. Perhaps this game will surpass AQW and become the new wave of AE. Nevertheless, having played AE games for ~11 years, I'll enjoy it at the very least. After all, it's fun =p

12. Vyktorious

Vyktorious Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have really enjoyed playing so far. I like the old school feel to the game and the ease in which anyone can play it. No steep learning curves here but plenty of action. It does have some of the quest repetition of kill this 10x then kill another 20 when your done with that type quests but that's nothing new to the rpg genre. Some of the art work, especially on the weapons is top notch. Looking forward to Ashfall 2 and future developments.

13. ZFT

ZFT Little Spike

Credit:
    ;)
    I included the gamer from AE. Before AQ3D, I played in a 2D version. I hope the future will AQ3D big as the 2D version.

:D
    That the 2D version has a lot of good stuff released, so I waited and collect goods from AQ3D.

o_O
    For the display is very good, just need to be equipped to add PVP, Guild War or Trad House.
    Or added new emot.

:cool: So, Hopefully this game will be as large as its predecessor. :couchpotato
    :happy

14. banhmr

banhmr Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a simple but nostalgic game to the fans who played AQ or even AQW before, it may not be the same timeline but it brings back memories.

Graphics are very simple and basic that will keep the game on low requirements but look nice enough to stare at for hours.

Class system is probably the best thing that AE brings to the game and probably my favorite thing that we can switch classes without having to make separate characters for a new class.

Dungeons is new to the AQ world and while it isn't the best at it's dungeon system - it works and allows people to grind and train for drops.

Crafting system isn't really a fan favorite - nobody likes to wait 4 hours to craft a weapon or a helmet. A crafting system is cool but the hours isn't the best - I understand they are trying to sell DragonCoins to earn money as a free-to-play game.

15. Darkness~

Darkness~ Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello Ogreman! I would like to have a have a key from your giveaway and for the review of the game at this moment the game has a lot of potential. As a fan of aqw Im glad that the developers made a 3d game. Aq3d is a great game. Good storyline, Great art and graphics but a lot of bugs. Despite the bugs im still enjoying it a lot. I hope it develops and become an awesome game which exceeds my expecations on it.

16. ZIFAna

ZIFAna DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D (AQ3D)

AQ3D it is artificial MMORPG Artix Entertainment game and wear Unity system as the basis.
    MMORPG's Low-Spec For PC / Laptop / Smartphone but High Quality.

Artix Entertaiment company that has made a big MMORPG with examples of games are quite successful: AQW (Adventure Quest World), Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, AQ (Adventure Quest).
    Artix Entertaiment and are now making a project we discussed: AQ3D! :kiss

Minimum specifications ?
    ( PC )
    OS: Windows 7 Processor: Dual Core 1.8GHz or 3.0GHz Single Core Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB DirectX: Version 9.0 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 500 MB of available space.

(Android Smartphone)
    OS: Jelly Bean (4.1-4.3) Processor: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Memory: 1 GB Network: Data / Wifi Storage: 500 MB of available space.

AQ3D actually survived it already made and planned but due to AE itself so many new constraints are development 2015-2016 has been pretty active! And the contents are still not too much because the game is still relatively "new".

Feature:
    ** Chain Quest (Story) With Quest: That is quite a challenging though still in this Phase CBT.
    ** Multiple-Class: In the first characters we can have more than one class in it! for the number of class today still slightly ie 4: Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Guardian.
    ** Dungeon System: For Dungeonnya own system we supplied many dungeon to get items in each dungeon crafting materials. For each entry dungeon and we must use the Dungeon Key will be reduced by 1 each we entered it, and it takes about 2 hours to get 1 Key Dungeon back.
    ** Craft System: Craft System, more or less like name. We must collect items of material prior to re-craft the items we wanted, could have material items drop from monsters / npc bought at a certain shop.
    ** Summon Word: It's like a teleport system, so if you want to play with your friends then one of your friends / you must create Word and enters Summon Summon the Word in Optionnya then you will automatically go to where your friends are.

So let's wait another feature that will come next as:
    ~ Trade (We Can Trade item Inter Player)
    ~ Guild
    ~ Fusion System Weapon
    ~ New Map, Story, Dungeon, Item!

:p:p:p
    :shy:shy:shy

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Please don't waste words on a post being deleted or asking for a code. Post that are not reviews are deleted.

e180391 and ZIFAna like this.
  18. (∩๏ω๏)⊃━☆゚.*RPSG

(∩๏ω๏)⊃━☆゚.*RPSG Ogre Newling

Credit:
    When I started playing AQ3d I had just got off a session of AQW and was being pestered by both a friend and my brother to give it a try. That being said I'm very thankful that I did. AQW had a lot of potential when it started, and all that potential returns with a vengance in AQ3d. The gameplay follows the formula of a conventional rpg with skills and classes, and it brings that standard AE flavor by making the classes purchase-able and interchangeable on a whim whithout separate equipment sets for each class. That being said it has some major drawbacks in the form of lack of balancing in earlier areas, no economic balancing and little, if any, running tutorials like most mmo's of our time. It's very into that, "please know what you're doing first" attitude and enjoys rewarding hardcore players. All in all I'd say it's an early access game, and as such has its share of bugs, glitches and bad decisions.

19. hydronator

hydronator Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AdventureQuest 3D is a modern day remake of the old school flash browser game AdventureQuest, in my younger days I would often ponder what it would be like in 3D and thus it has been manifested, while only in Beta testing this game has picked a up significant amount of new players who now have the opportunity to play what I often used to ponder!

What I like:
    Game Community
    Ultra-helpful and proactive staff
    Game content is awesome

20. 0.o

0.o Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    One great fature of aq3d is you can use it on pc phone or tablet and tak it anywhere with you with such a large community and great updates who wouldn't want to play this game it lets you build teams find hidden treasures and battle large boss's with team of your choosing the graphics are great there's a combat bug that doesnt allow you to leave combat but besides that i am really loving the game. The dialog between player and npc is funny to great job guys keep it up i look forward to more updates and future gameplay oooo i hope they use guild systems soon like guild perks and vault and maybe trade system for guilds that are certain guild levels between guild mates only that would be sweet

flex and grind your way to the top with this game you have to continuously grind out your rare's and make sure you max out i would like to see the game evolve a little more where you have to grind out 5+ levels at a time instead of just one and that being said givs enough time to create new content i would like to see a systm in which peopl can interact more and kind of seperate each class more such as a gear score set up in which you can need or greed items like WoW depending on what class you currently battle with is only what you can roll on like /roll 1-100 i would like to see new spell releases in which you could swap out of your action bars lik you can in order and chaos it would be great to change up i would love a healing class use AoE heals or bubbles like you can with mage on other players...just a little thought

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.