1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel Guardian

Angel Guardian Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D Is an amazing constantly developing game. I've spent over 300 hours into it and have been around since Tech Demo, have never been disappointed and don't regret a single minute spent on the game. I've witnessed many changes to the game and everything has been an improvement, the AE Devs are one of the best dev teams out there, they keep follow players suggestions also the small part working of AE devs working on such a big game which never fail to deliver, i think that alone is very impressive. Also aq3d is a good place to meet new people and join wonderful communities.

Mei likes this.
  2. Khezu-Senpai

Khezu-Senpai Ogre Newling

Credit:
    The game is really great got to level 10 in 4 days so there is gameplay but the dungeon keys are a little anoying they stop me from farming the dungeons which i quess the point but there are a lot of quests in the dungeons and i can get the items in 2 or 3 runs it will be GREAT once the level limit wont be 16 and there will be a lot of areas 13 years of weekly updates amirite?

Mei likes this.
  3. Kingmanit123

Kingmanit123 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d is a really great game tbh as i played and got addicted to it great graphics and great combat effects just to add up to the game i would recommend that they should add more regular updates like special events and new stuff those are great stuff. But still a really awesome game in my opinion.Thumbs up to Artix Entertainment and GameOgre for making Aq3d a great game. GOOD JOB

Mei likes this.
  4. Mitchell Davis

Mitchell Davis Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a very good game to pass the time. I plaued the original 2d one and loved that one too. I seen this game was out and said to myself "holy crud i think i have a new addiction"(as a joke) all in all AQ3D is worth downloading. You wont regret it and i promise you that.

Mei likes this.
  5. Radin

Radin Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I am so happy that they made this game. Used to play it constantly as a kid then our computer broke and never got one again so I haven't played since I was like 9 and hear I am finally able play again now at the age of 20. Thank you technology and thank you AE and GameOgre for being so awesome! XD

Mei likes this.
  6. Zyanne

Zyanne Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Just a brief statement regarding the huge scope of gaming now available. I'm 74 yrs young and just discovered this site. Started gaming 20 yrs ago with text games and I'm amazed how far gaming has come. Being retired, I have plenty of time on my hands and I love discovering new games all the time. So, Never too old!

Just started Adventurequest on my iPad earlier today and I'm already hooked! I remember playing this on my pc many years ago, it's awesome to see what they've done with it ... kudos!

Mei likes this.
  7. espharess

espharess Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a cute little game ideal for killing some time, it does not have much of a community infrastructure as yet like guilds, nor any PvP but they are in planing I am told. The game controls are easy and intuitive. I'll stick around for a bit and see how the devs develop the game further and hope they will allow a community to grow around the game! And I'd love a shinny new sword code if any are left ;)

Mei likes this.
  8. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

The review of the game needs to be at least three lines. Please keep that in mind because it will likely be deleted if its not. Also, the less talk about wanting the code the better because everybody who post in this thread wants the code:).

Mei and Elemental_Guardian8 like this.
  9. retrouhuy

retrouhuy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a game-converted from 2D (AQW) to 3D. That's great ! But, i saw many bugs there (its okay bc open beta), and leveling system i think xp requirement for level up must decrease. Menu and controls are easy to use. Next, battle system is the same as AQW but its 3D. One thing that i liked the most is : "TRUE CROSS PLATFORM" -Zorbak. That's true. I can play to all devices (Android,PC,iOS) ! Also, playable from high-end to low-end device. So, i can play anywhere and anytime. Thanks to Artix and GameOgre who made a special event with a special sword ! Thumbs up and GGWP Artix and GameOgre ! :D

P.S. : Need more features, more quests, more locations, more, and more for AQ3D !

10. Elemental_Guardian8

Elemental_Guardian8 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    ADQ3D, i think its the most addictive 3d game i've ever played.I like its storyline and the Concept of the game. What it keeps me hooked is because it can be played in any android devices.. I am hoping for more updates and bug fixes..All in all the game is really good nothing i can comoare this... :)

Mei likes this.
  11. MrHaqs

MrHaqs BamBam

Credit:
    AQ3D is a game ive been waiting for, for a while.

When I first heard of its release I was in awe and decided I was going to play as soon as possible but to no avail it was still in alpha so I could not play straight away.

Anyways, now that I can I see that the game has a few bugs that was annoying for example when you died and respawned you would get damaged by the enemy you was fighting.

Thanks to the new update we have parties which is great because I can party with my mates and take on bosses. Also the new animations are on point, im loving them.

The guardian class has improved aswell and is actually worth the money so I bought it.

AQ3D is a nice game so far and hopefully it improves more.

12. Zinan

Zinan Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Aq3d is indeed a great game tbh by the way i would have to say that its graphics are legit awesome infact beyond my expectations and also great weapons and styling of the game or it needs is that they should add more maps and perhaps regular updates like special events that would be really great i give u a 9/10 rating .

Mei likes this.
  13. Tecqnize

Tecqnize Ogre Newling

Credit:
    adventure quest 3D is a great new game! i have liked ae games since they released AQ many many years ago ^.^

aq3d has a ton of quests, storyline, events, bosses and players.
    even while the game still can use some improvements, its a epic game :)

might need to get used to the world at the start, but once you know what your doing the real fun can begin :p

Battle On!
    (would love to recieve a code if their are still any left).

Mei likes this.
  14. Drdameon

Drdameon Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I saw this game on Google play and immediately had a nostalgia trip. I played the original AQ back when it was still a browser based game. Love the fighting system so far, and overall a solid experience, but it could definitely use some tweaks and polish, mostly with the grindy nature of some of the quests.

Mei likes this.
  15. aq3dlover

aq3dlover Ogre Newling

Credit:
    wowowow is this still going on i hope so i love aq3d ive b33n playing for a long time and this game has alot to ofeer its diff one good mmorrpg for any device which is insane i read on here u also might make a form just for aq3d u should the com is big lots of fans i really like aq3d because questing wepons armor just one great game hope to get one of these thanks hopey i win one thanks hope toi her from ya soon

Mei likes this.
  16. calvin logan

calvin logan Ogre Newling

Credit:
    HEY guys its me again andrew46 i love the game itself aq3d because ive played aqworlds ever since i was a child and just playing it playing in 3D makes my entire childhood awesome !! I love artix entertaintment and i love aq3D !!

Hopefully i could get the gdc blade too !! That would be sick!!!!

Mei likes this.
  17. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei and Kvnryns like this.
  18. Ralph Lacerna

Ralph Lacerna Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I really like that sword, especially it really suit in big armor <3....I dunno if i can still get it but thanks for giving it to us, I really love all the art works made by AQ TEAM...And Dage is one of my favorite artist, I want to be like Him :D

Mei likes this.
  19. Kvnryns

Kvnryns Ogre Newling

Credit:
    the game is so awesome in 3D graphics , i loved this game and i hope the game will keep update to be better. please give me the GDC code i want to make it an costume.
    thank you OgreMan :) ...

Mei likes this.
  20. Justine Dabon

Justine Dabon Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D, up to this very day, has shown huge progress in all aspects ever since its inception. This is due to the cooperative AQ3D staff that listens to almost all of the opinions and suggestions of the players of the game. Despite being new to the genre of MMORPG, the game has proven itself to be loved by its fanbase and players alike, which includes me, and has the potential one day to become one of the leading games in free MMORPGs just like the previous games of AE.

Score: (9/10)

Mei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.