1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ave

ave Ogre Newling

Credit:
    ive been playing artix game since grade school. and AQ3d is one of the best game that they created so far. i even purchased the guardian dragon account to make sure that i can enjoy the game and so far so good. players are helping each other when they having hard time on the game. good people, gud community aswell. they even giving free item like this GDC Promo Codes. this game has a lot of potential like other artix game.

Mei likes this.
  2. Destiny Blaze

Destiny Blaze Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I like AE game,I played AE game ten years ago.The AQ3D animation is really awesome,but the problem is too many bug! The bug is everywhere! And the class system is not balance! The most weird thing is that mage is too OP! Hope that the official will fix the game.
    Hopefully i could get the GCD Blade!
    Thank you

Mei likes this.
  3. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Sure, I'll bite!

I'm enjoying the game so far. I played a LOT of Adventure Quest and always enjoyed how simple but reward it was. I'm finding that AQ3D gives a similar "lighthearted" experience. Assuming it continues to receive dev support, it could be a fantastic little get away game for the foreseeable future.

Mei likes this.
  4. F33CH

F33CH Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I will also throw my hat into this ring! Even if I don't get a code, I'm happy to write a review for one of the best game designers the internet has had to offer.

Great game so far, I've been playing Artix games since AQ vanilla, and this iteration is showing early signs of the same greatness. The controls are simple and the graphics are great, while showing the same humour and wit that the predecessors have shown.

Mei likes this.
  5. Light995

Light995 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Honestly speaking.. Since i downloaded aq3d..i have been playing non stop.. The game is great and we make friends with good people.. I tried others games but aq3d always brings me back.. And also i would love to have a code. If it is still avaible

Mei likes this.
  6. Galaxy Gundam

Galaxy Gundam Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Awesome game been playing since close beta last year. Compare to the other games I have play this has to be my top one other then aqw. Comparing the these two game aqw and aq3d for graphics look great and control are simple to use. I can't wait to see how this game is going grow to be the very best game out there to play.

Mei likes this.
  7. RCS_1999

RCS_1999 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Another awesome RPG game on Android- 10/10! I thought out to be boring in the start, but I kinda loved it in the end. I'm also excited to see the game grows bigger and better. Nevertheless, best game overall. I hope they will add customized pets, more classes and PVP arena in the near future to be more epic and precisely addictive. :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    Mei likes this.
  8. Gabriel Garcia

Gabriel Garcia Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a very nice game, it was created by Artix Entertainment. I've played the game's Alpha Test which was way before it was officially released. Playin the game is cool, it's like playing AQWorlds but in 3D!!! The game is like a fantasy adventure game with quests and a story line and has cool and funny stuff in it which is why I really like the game. :D

Mei likes this.
  9. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  10. Julian2231

Julian2231 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I really like the game it is soooo good that they made aqw 3D cuz the last game was sooo fun to BUT I hope they increase the amount of XP we get because I'm not that sure that I'll keep playing but for now I am playing because it is a very amazing game hopefully I get this sword :D. I rate it 7.9/10. It is hard to lvl so its getting boring but I'm not stopping until I'm maxed out!!!!!!!

Mei likes this.
  11. breadrun

breadrun Ogre Newling

Credit:
    This is a great cross-platform MMO that is free. You can team up with friends or strangers in instance based dungeons to get craft materials or just complete quests to level up. The customization of equipments is one of the strong points of this game.

Mei likes this.
  12. Pyrus

Pyrus Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i would like a code
    review:aq3d is a great game cross platform is amazing being able to play with everyone no matter devices and the fact game just keeps on improving and they keep on adding uptades some are just small like the april fools one or mid sized frostvale and i guess moglween and some huge steps like ashfall amazing game nice dung, and you dont need to spend money to become good in game

Mei likes this.
  13. Killerb1745

Killerb1745 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Review: i have been playing aqw for a couple of years and seeing how much the devs. have been able to evolve from there 2d to 3d while still keeping the same feeling of game and also it does not a feel like a pay to win type of game and also really happy about how they listen to thier fans and evolve their game (like how they made it easier for people to make it to lv15) and they reward those who deserve it (also how they gave all the lv 15 a cape and badge after they made it easier) now i am a lv 16 (Also was part of closed beta)

Mei likes this.
  14. Sev

Sev Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D bring fond memories of the early days of AQWorlds. The community is generally friendly and general controls are very fun. The cross platform on mobile means that questing doesn't need to stop on the go. The main flaw with this game in my eyes is its lack of content. Comparing it to any other mmo is hard because this game is so new. Hopefully new content comes out so there will be more than 3 areas and many many more quests. 8/10 for sure with a hope for more. ~

Mei likes this.
  15. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Mei likes this.
  16. xTheEnD

xTheEnD Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Adventure quest 3D is an incredible game for the old school players and the "Just beginning" players too.
    Easy gameplay, beautiful interface, nostalgic RPG party and dungeons sistems, and an amazing multi-platform feature makes this game even better.
    (Thanks, waiting my key! Haha)

Mei likes this.
  17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Key sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  18. diffstyle

diffstyle Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have been trying to find an original MMORPG to go to that allows me to play with friends and pick up from where i left off, AQ3D allows me to do just this. It has very familiar combat styles to other MMO's which makes the transition seamless. The character design and level of detail on different maps is amazing for still being in beta. Looking forward to future updates!

Mei likes this.
  19. leafshade

leafshade Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D, is far from a perfect game, however the developers are good, hard working people, and given time, I am certain that improvements shall be made, to help shape it into something brilliant, as is, it's already quite enjoyable, and it's clear that the developers are responsive to both the wants and needs of their playerbase, I cannot imagine that their hard work will not pay off to create the finest installment in the series to date, given enough time.

Mei likes this.
  20. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Please remember to write a review (at least 3 lines) for this particular code:).

Mei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.