1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schwoerebrot

Schwoerebrot Ogre Newling

Credit:
    If you ask me about aq3d, it's really hard to find a starting point.
    First of all it's a great game, I spent several days for farming exp or simply for hunting rare monster items - can be frustrating sometimes but at the end it made a lot of fun. There also are nice people ingame who helped me by fighting strong bosses or running through dungeons, some of them became really good friends.
    In the past aq3d had some bugs - for me as an iOS devise user - but in the latest update they fixed all of them, so im looking forward to more and even better content of aq3d.

Sincerely Schwoerebrot.

Mei likes this.
  2. ✪ TheLegend27

✪ TheLegend27 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a good game and has a unique gameplay and unique environment..This game is above all other RPG Games because of its unique class system and great developers behind it

Mei likes this.
  3. flubbagoy

flubbagoy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have been a long time player of AE Games. I have played Adventurequest 3d since open beta. The combat is smooth, even on mobile. It is unique in its own standing, even though people try to compare it with albion online. That game is a top down views, unlike adventurequest 3d. The fact you can be any class, and can wear any item at any time(assuming you meet the level requirements) is awesome. The weapons look great. It reminds me alot of wow. Infact, I would consider this a mobile version of wow, in a sense. It has top tier graphics for a mobile game. Better yet, its free 2 play and the payment pressure is minimal at best. If you are looking for a new game to try, love playing with other ppl, love leveling up or fighting, this game is for you.

Mei likes this.
  4. 2Berk

2Berk Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I started the game in beta. I love this game very much because it is wonderful to have a rare system of goods and a wide universe. The story and the events connected with it are things that connect me to the game. However, despite the wide variety of articles in this game, the space in the bag offered to us is very small and I love this game
    And I believe that this game will develop very much, so I will definitely not stop playing this game

Mei likes this.
  5. bitstrips45

bitstrips45 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    So far my experience playing AQ3D has been a good one. So far the game has been running smoothly, although there has been minor glitches here and there. That being said, I know AE will gradually fix those glitches considering the game is still in it's beta phase. When the AE team releases new updates they really captivate their players. Each new release adds more and more content that keeps players motivated and wanting more. Players can really see the amount of quality Artix Entertainment puts into the new areas they create and armours, weapons, capes, and helms they design. Overall this game has been a pleasure to play and I'm excited to see what's in store for the future, along with how much attention it attracts as the game progresses post beta.

Mei likes this.
  6. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  7. GynetteJ

GynetteJ Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Apologies for the misread short request of free code above;

With regards to why I play this game is simple. Sole one word to describle: Childhood. A community worth cherishing. AQ3D is a renew angle of perspective given to the aesthetic 2D games that Artix and crew have been developing. It feels me with warmth and nostalgia.

hehe p.s. code please ^^

Mei likes this.
  8. SoopLa

SoopLa Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D is a fascinating MMO RPG, although there are pros and cons there are mostly pros. The games environment is beautiful although the graphics aren't next gen it still looks nice and game play is solid. There are some little bugs in the game such as random enemies sometimes spawning under places or other little minor issues, but those problem hopefully would be fixed soon. Other than that the community is good and the game is great :)

PS: I hope i'm not to late for a code ;)

Mei likes this.
  9. Cedricggreg

Cedricggreg Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I believe in general how people conveyed their opinions, mine would seem insignificant. That said, I very much feel a connection to AQ3D that brings me back to my childhood days. It's a game that will forever reside in my memory that despite time, my fondness towards the universe of Adventure Quest will never leave my memory, never fade. Truly the epitome of smiles and nostalgia. : )

I would like to request for a code, please?

Mei and Almareus like this.
  10. Brelyna Maryon

Brelyna Maryon Ogre Newling

Credit:
    It's the best game of AE Games.First of all , It's first 3D game.I imagined this game lot of times ''please god , I hope AE will make a new 3D game.And then It's here.I am playing this game since alpha.Bosses , new npcs , weapons , character designs , quests , everything was awesome.

But some time later I realised that,I haven't any inventory spaces.There's a lot of items in my inventory and in my bank.I can't delete them because I spent lot of times on them.This game forces me to spend money.This is bad...

Otherwise there's not any problem in game.

With my best regards.

Mei likes this.
  11. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    A friend of mine recommended me to play AQ3D which is why i started off with the game. The game mechanics are well suited and the community is friendly. Although i do feel that the item drop rate from some mobs should be increased but it still has a flavor of its own. Now that i am level 10 i feel so much more connected to the game and my urge to play the game is insatiable.

Thank you ogreman for giving me this opportunity to express my views on the game :D thanks for the code in advance!

Mei likes this.
  12. CoolIGN

CoolIGN Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I ran into AQ3D while looking for a new game to play on my phone. Less than 5min in I went back and deleted all the other games I was planning on trying. So far I have only had a positive experience with AQ3D, from the characters to the combat everything seems good. The in game environment is also very friendly, and although its hard to level, there's always intensive to keep playing. If I could rate this game i would give it a 4 out of 5 stars simply because it still need to be refined.

Mei likes this.
  13. kit siu

kit siu Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I am looking for a MMORPG game ( open world ) and choose this one. It is very simple, easy to control, beautiful picture, free control, not a robot, can also be in the computer or mobile phone operation... ETC. At the same time I also read a lot of discussion, i think this game is good. And I'm going to inviate my friends to join this game. Enjoy , relax and happy.
    I would like to request for a code

Mei likes this.
  14. DeadrosesTMY

DeadrosesTMY Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I started playing in beta, and was really excited to try it out because i really loved aqw, started playing it back 5 years ago till now. Now that this has been released, i think its time to say good bye to aqw and welcome aq3d. Although its still in beta and there have been quite a bit of bugs, low inventory space and quite a bit too hard to level up, but nonetheless, i still enjoy it. Can't wait for the full release of the game in the future. :D

Rating? 4/5 stars. ratings will change as the game updates and progresses.

Hope I'm not too late for the code!

Mei and Adrian Cristian like this.
  15. Adrian Cristian

Adrian Cristian Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I liked the drawing of the sword really is something different I'm trying to highlight myself in the game so I would sincerely like to receive a code already I thank you

i'm loving play aq3d is a game addictive came to LVL maximum I look forward to the next update as she does not reach i'm collecting some items primarily sword and robes. liked the design of the sword really is something different am looking for me highlight in the game so I sincerely receiving a code now I thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
    Thanos likes this.
  16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Mei and Thanos like this.
  17. Sakii

Sakii Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a very nice game. Its just not like the other mmorpg's that have all become P2W . This one is classic and deserves to spend time in. I would highly recommend this game to everyone. Its still developing but for me its already a 10/10.
    ~ Sakii

Thanos and Mei like this.
  18. reskicahaya

reskicahaya Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Yeah, AQ3D much better than AQW. but, i still like it too
    I hope this game will beat the other populer games

just review isn't, how can it be

this game is great and can play on android and pc. I love this game because it so addictive.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
    Mei likes this.
  19. Thanos

Thanos DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    AQ3D is a pretty immersive mmorpg that has great visuals and updates along with good storyline of Guardians and funny easter eggs to the storyline made by the Atrix entertainment team. Overall it's a great game to meet friends and grind for weapons and fight for a cause! Can't wait for new updates to come along with new dungeons with friends.Also the cherry on top would be to wield the GDC BLADE! ;)

Mei likes this.
  20. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Mei and Delta26_Shin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.