1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnmaximus23

johnmaximus23 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is a MMORPG with a comedic aspect to brighten the game up. Every day I would go onto AQ3D to meet the friends I have made, adventure and quest which makes sense considering the game is called Adventure Quest. With the game just being released I understand there will be many bugs and errors but I'm sure AE will fix these bugs and errors to make the game a better place for the players playing. The atmosphere in the game is forever changing for every area you go in, and that's what I like about AQ3D, no matter where you are, there is always a sense of adventure for you. The Quests and storylines are unique and not many things have copied from the original AQW which pleases me as this adds onto the creativity of the game. I see a bright future for it, I hope you enjoy it too.

Mei likes this.
  2. BurntFerret

BurntFerret Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Love playing Aq3d very much. If there are anymore codes that are available I would kindly ask for one.

I have played AQ3D since I was able to in the pre-beta, and it immediately impressed me, the design and architecture that AE had put into it that early on makes you happy to be apart of such a great community. The backers and the mods that made what is turning into an already epic multiplatform game are amazing. The new content that the AQ franchise keeps sending our way makes you always come back for more. I've been around since the Dragonfable days and to see how far the whole saga of AQ games has come is phenomenal. Anyone that plays the AQ and AE games thank you for keeping it alive and having so much fun doing so. If a code for this epic gear is available then if you don't mind sending it my way good sir/madam. Thanks so much and Battleon Guardians.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
    Mei likes this.
  3. Delta26_Shin

Delta26_Shin Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I played the game since pre-beta And it makes me busy all the time because im griding so hard for the golds and awesome weapons ^^ If I would rate aq3d that would be 10/10 :'D love this game so much. this game is one of my favorites right now coz I expected more of it.

Pls admin I want that cool GDC blade :D

Mei likes this.
  4. Lordofall90

Lordofall90 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is quite an amazing game, I've been a long time fan of this style RPG, but most of which have been on the PC ONLY, with true cross compatibility I can play on my phone with my friends even if they have an android, this is the biggest plus for me making it my #1, they put a great amount of work into it to make it a verry level headed game without having anything too crazy, Which I love as well, it can easily become more than just a game For me I spend a lot of time over the road so it's a great way to hang out and socialize and make great friends with common interest!

Mei likes this.
  5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  6. Karin Melodia

Karin Melodia Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AdventureQuest 3D is a Cross Platform Free to play fantasy MMORPG game which takes place in a 3D world full with dragons, undead skeletons, goblins, dungeons full with monsters and magic. You can play the game in any device so you can explore the world of AQ3D solo, with your friends, or party up with other players with an easy/auto party system. Players can use 3 starting classes, warrior, mage, rogue and can be swiched, through the UI menu, in game, anytime depending on the situation. The classes use 4 skills and an auto attack that are easy to use. Explore the world of Lore while completing chain quests, customize your character with plenty of gear, craftable or not and Battle On!

So i hope you liked it XD have a nice day.

Mei and Jeffrey Woods like this.
  7. Bishomilad72

Bishomilad72 BamBam

Credit:
    AQ3D is an amazing game for teens and tweens but the problem is that they need to make the Graphics better,But i love it i was playing the beta version of the first game of Adventure Quest it was called battleon and now i am so happy to see the evolution of the game gets better and amazing,they should add Healer class as in their Adventure Quest Worlds but that's fine and one more thing about the dungeons please can you make if you die while battling a monster or a boss you can take loot whild dead because you have to spend more key to get that loot,but the game is perfect as they are in early access now it is perfect.Waiting for more Surprises from ARTIX Team Entertainment

Mei likes this.
  8. MJDragneel

MJDragneel BamBam

Credit:
    AQ3D is a very fun game, i have been playing the game for quite some time now and i love every update they do in the game. I usually go hunting with my friends and that what makes this game an addicting game for me, plus the visuals and item designs are super cool. I plan on upgrading into a dragon guardian soon. So thank you for the giveaway Sir.

9. Phantoms Zeus

Phantoms Zeus BamBam

Credit:
    Ever since i started playing AQ3D i met a lot of new online friends and we teamed up to fight bosses. All I can say is that you need teamwork for this game and a good communication is key. And I want a GDC promo code thanks Ogreman.

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  10. Harley of Quinn

Harley of Quinn Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I really enjoy this game. AQ3D is one of my top games since I can play with my friends online and I can also play on the computer or my phone ❤️. I would recommend this game to anyone. You can customize your character and interact with all the other players. You can chat with everyone around you or you also can join a party and view what they say no matter where they are in the game. I like that you actually have to work for your gold as well. If you don't have this game on your phone or computer I highly recommend you get it very soon or you will miss out.

Mei likes this.
  11. Rakuh

Rakuh Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Hi there,
    I'm Rakuh a proud warrior, who tends to be a Dragonslayer, but don't wanna kill all the Dragons (as Leader Galanoth order)... just the evil ones, cause some of then helps us with secrets and train some to use dragon' magic....

Btw with a GDC sword it will be awesome killing the evil ones, so i hope have the honor to get a code!!!!! Thanks so much for this giveway... cya and
    BATTLEON!!!

Mei likes this.
  12. pepeng pinakamalupit

pepeng pinakamalupit MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    i play this game coz i play adventure quest world for 2d to 3d graphic design. cool and nice game i have lots of friends now at aq3d.. i love this game.

ogre give me that cool gdc blade tnx

Mei and nestor maquidato like this.
  13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei, neko334 and Reinzmahinay like this.
  14. Nekisha Polanco

Nekisha Polanco Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D was love at first sight , my boyfriend introduce me to this game like 1month ago and i cant get enough and usually im not really into mmorpg for a long time now but this game is lit. I really like it cuz although u dont buy dc u can dress cool and get cool stuff lucky or grinding hard lol, the dragons skelentons goblings frogzard themes are awesome too and im excited for the the future releases. XzennaLazor <3

Mei and nestor maquidato like this.
  15. SgtRohn

SgtRohn Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi. Um the game is good and I've been levelling my character for the past time since I've created it. The game is fun but levelling is a little bit harder than AQW itself. My character is still Level 11 and being granted this sword with the code would be a perfect match to my character. Kindly asking here so thanks!

AQ3D IGN: Sgt Rohn

Mei likes this.
  16. nestor maquidato

nestor maquidato Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is the best game i played in my phone so far coz there's many cool items , and the graphics is great too. this game makes me more sociable to other people :) More power to this game...

ogreman i hope u can give me a code :)

Mei likes this.
  17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  18. Stevan Petkovic

Stevan Petkovic Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello, I grew up playing Adventure Quest and DragonFable both are very near and dear to my heart, I have been playing AQ3D for almost a week now and I would like to say while this game in particular might not seem much to the eye at first but for anyone enjoying more old school fashioned RPGs with slow grinding but impactfull leveling this is most likely the game for you.

I enjoy the crafting system aswell it stays true to the previous installments of the game and keeps me excited for a new item.
    The game is still in early alpha I believe and the current level cap is 16 which they are increasing steadily with new content as they figure stuff out.

My honest rating for now with a week gameplay experience is 7/10.

Mei likes this.
  19. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I started playing artix games a few years back which includes dragon fable, mechquest, adventure quest and epicduel! Upon learning that there is a 3D version ( a few weeks ago) I cant help but to play again! After going through Imkinda disappointed that I didnt knew about it during the kickstarter phase and now I missed a lot of collectors' item but Im hoping I can still get this one! :))

Mei and Rakuh like this.
  20. Froi

Froi Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Aq3d is one of the best games ive played with my mobile device.. Since most of the time im with my phone and away from pc.. Loaded with Weekly to monthly update.. Storylines.. Quests .. Exclusive weapons.. cool rare items worth grinding for trophy.. Active community.. And most of all unlimited drickens

Mei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.