1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[AQ3D] How much is a good value in AP to spend on AQ3D in ONE year?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Sabugo, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    How much AP do you need to have to stay cool and get some items for one year?

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I would say it all depends on the items you prefer. If you like collecting items that go rare, then you don't need that much DCs as there are barely any of those items. If you like collecting collection items, then I would say around $60 worth of DCs, maybe slightly more. If you like buying dungeon keys, changing names/gender, speeding up crafting, and all of those extra time-saving features, then I would was $60 worth of DCs would suffice that (just depends on how often you'll use those features). Honestly I don't have too much excitement for most of the DC items since they'll just return, though they do help differentiate you from all of the free players, so I just spend points on DCs whenever I feel like I really want something.

3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It really depends on what you are interested on getting. You will need less if you are more picky.