1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Inside the Museum

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Binsoy, May 30, 2017.

1. Think it would be cool if the museum had different rooms you could enter, and you can only unlock those rooms after completing each saga (e.g. Ashfall Saga, Darkovia Saga, etc.), and the rooms hold sculptures, paintings, etc. of things related to each saga (e.g. statue of Galanoth, painting of a war in Ashfall, and so on). That would probably be the best way to manage the museum to be honest; otherwise, I don't see much purpose for the museum.

The Redael likes this.
  2. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I thought it would be cool to have rewards when completing a saga or some event, or even some secret monster or drop you could put in the museum and also the how to reward decorations to put in the house.

3. Yeah, house decorations would be cool. Would be nice to decorate a house with a dinosaur bone display and paintings, but who knows when houses will even arrive in the game? Furthermore, it's hard to imagine how players would even decorate their house in a 3D space. Sounds like a cool idea, but it might just not be plausible.

The Redael likes this.
  4. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    perhaps a new update increment of the game that makes it possible to move objects, the game is always having a new update

5. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Now that would be pretty sick, but I don't expect much.

6. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    We don't have a museum yet so we can't tell how they are going to work in out. We might get something similar to AQW's museum.

7. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I mean, aqw's museum isnt that bad but I do want something more.

8. Yeah, AQWorlds' museum feels more like a "trophy room" and there isn't much to offer than the Blade of Awe quest line. I'm sure there would be a lot more to offer in AQ3D, maybe a quest line that happens IN the museum similar to the Barber Shop quest more or less, and the museum would probably be filled with more displays considering the 3D environment of the game. There's more potential with AQ3D, and I'm hoping it isn't just some map only used for obtaining Blade of Awe.

9. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It does need some more things to look at because it's pretty empty. AQ3D's museum better be better!

10. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    oh yeah so I can see all the weapons i never played aqw