1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D - Locking items

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Mayonnaise, Sep 20, 2017.

Do you want it to be implemented in game?

1. Yessy~ Put some locks ! Jail time~

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Nopie~ You're just clumsy. Sheesh

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    This is a suggestion/ an idea i always wanted to be implemented on AQ3D.
    Items should should have the lock option, where you cant move it or sell it. Because from my experience. I have had soo many ocurrence where i almost sold some of my rare items. It is very frustrating because i also experienced selling an armor i just acquired through crafting then had to re craft it again. I also had an experience once where, instead of selling some looties, i accidentally clicked the trash/delete button and. Subconsciously clicking "Yes" knowing it will be sold.. ughh

2. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    like ac items that can't be sold but have free storage in the bank, i think it'd be good for items you can only have one of, ae does this sometimes with shops where it costs no gold or one gold

ก็ก็ก็ likes this.
  3. jv1306

jv1306 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    i accidentally sold my abyss staff once..also 30dungeon runs worth of materials for the drake hunter cloak. so yeah i'd like to have an item lock system ingame

ก็ก็ก็ likes this.
  4. Siruky

Siruky Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Yes, it's actually one of first things I noticed when I started playing, no favorite/lock, or the chance to buy back something you sold accidentally.

ก็ก็ก็ likes this.
  5. I strongly disagree with item locking because the game doesn't have free storage like in AdventureQuest Worlds where there is free storage for AC items which even has item locks for AC items so an AC item cannot be deleted. If there was item locking, then the main issue would be inventory spaces; otherwise, the other issue would be so much clutter of unsellable items. I think the AQ3D team could add some kind of graphic to indicate that an item was bought with DCs though, as that'll give a visual cue, like by putting a DC icon next to the item name.

ก็ก็ก็ likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah that's one thing I noticed, I never had the lock thing in mind but I'm always in cautious mode whenever I go to yulgar to sell

7. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Yea just like in toram they the lock feature AQ3D should do this.

8. WhiteTiger

WhiteTiger Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    As long as there's a confirmation dialog for any destructive actions, I think that's fine.

9. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    What i am suggesting is that you can lock. And of course vice versa is to unlock. (lol) It might be a hassle to do it but at least your favorite items wont be accidentally sold or trashed.

10. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I would say this isn't that bad idea to prevent you from deleting/selling your favorite items accidentally and this has happened for many people already so it could be nice to have this kind of fail safe. Alternative would be just to have to 2 confirmations before you sell or destroy item and you can change this from settings menu. Not bad idea on paper and not that bad idea on practice either in my opinion.