1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Story Plot Holes

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Heromanguy12, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    We all should know that's clear that AQ3D's story has things called plot holes in them. What is a plot hole you ask? A plot hole is an inconsistency within a story that happens or exists without explaining why it happens or exists. Now I would like you to tell what plot holes you have discovered and discuss them in this thread. These plot holes don't have to be from AQ3D's main storyline and you can point out plot holes from separate storylines.

2. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    One thing I never understood is this: Why is it called "Dreadfool's Labyrinth" while there are pictures of D Piddy's costume up near the entrance? DF stole D Piddy's clothes. What did DF look like before he stole them and why doesn't he look like that in the picture?

videovillain likes this.
  3. Well, there are plot holes in AQ3D itself (without considering other AE games), but I prefer considering AQ3D as a part of the universe of the entire series of games (AQ, DF, MQ, AQW, etc.); perhaps the biggest question is, where does AQ3D's timeline fit in? It's just strange that NPCs don't appear like they've aged from one game to the next.

But if we're just talking about AQ3D itself, without considering other AE games, I still want to know why Battleon is a "kingdom" and who reigns over Battleon. It's obvious that AE intended for the place to be a kingdom (to make it a bigger hub), but it just doesn't make any sense (for the plot) why Battleon has to be that way.

4. videovillain

videovillain Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  5. Never was. A paladin is more like a warrior, not so much a king. And I think the king that the paladins would serve would be King Alteon, but Alteon is only king of Swordhaven, which doesn't even exist in AQ3D.