1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D The Crimson Circle, what are they going to do next?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Heromanguy12, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    You might have heard about the Crimson Circle. They are a sect of very dangerous magi who are good at summoning infernals from a place called the Pit (and also from the Abyss unless they are one and the same) and good at using dangerous magics. They have an operation of some sort located in Crimson Cavern which is located in Heartwood Forest where they have summoned infernals and they have also stolen tomes from Arcangrove in order to continue this operation further. They were also hired by Dragonlord Talyn to summon him an army to battle his enemies. What is the Crimson Circle going do to next? Share your thoughts!

2. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Hmm interesting would love to have a storyline for the crimson thingy

3. xX STORM GENERAL Xx

xX STORM GENERAL Xx Club Swinger New Ogre
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Now, for the grand finale, they will unleash the legendary OMGBBQ Fried Dricken of Destiny.

4. I think the Crimson Circle Mages will be recurring characters throughout the game's story progression since they've made remarkable appearances in Heartwood and Ashfall. The first incident of the Crimson Circle occurs at Heartwood near the Crimson Cavern which is 'their base of operations'. One thing to note is that they possess black magic, which makes sense for a mage, but it isn't really explained what they're up to. They appear in Ashfall and are notable for opening a dimension to the abyss, but what's their purpose? Are they friends or foes?

Perhaps the Crimson Circle are after the Guardian Towers just like the Seekers? Heartwood is close to Greenguard which is close to Battleon, so maybe the Crimson Circle had set up their base in Heartwood to plot an attack on Battleon, but the hero preemptively slowed them down when he/she tackled through the Crimson Cavern dungeon. There's also a Guardian Tower that sits in Ashfall, and Dragonlord Talyn hired the Crimson Circle to summon an infernal army for him.

They could also be a group of hitmen being hired by various figures to do certain mage tasks.

I do hope for some explanations to the story, because it just seems to be a mystery. Hopefully the Crimson Circle mages don't just serve a purpose of being regular monsters for quests, but actual monsters that affect how the story flow.

5. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I would like to know more about them and i want them to be involved with upcoming major releases in some form. They do deserve continuation considering that they have already been involved in Heartwood Forest and Ashfall when story of those areas are concerned. I want them to have more involvement, but not to the point that they become way too regular.

6. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    idk wat they will do next, but i just wana kill them xD