1. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D What are these Ancient Evils exactly?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Heromanguy12, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Well perhaps the Ancient Evil don't originate in Darkovia at all, but actually originated in Doomwood and actually migrated to Darkovia, but it could also be that these Ancient Evils are ancient that there aren't any recorded histories about them. In the beginning of the story, there was actually a mention of Ancient Evils in the Mysterious Voice Encounter. Apparently, Lore is being attacked by Dragons, Monster Lords, Ancient Evils, and far, far, worse, but why exactly? It seems like a coincidence that every land is being attacked, so perhaps there's a villain we're not aware of who's causing all of the mayhem in Lore.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Oh, i totally forgot about that dialogue! It seems that they have some kind of lore significance now, but it's just merely a mention about them. We got dragons already as well as Ancient Evils. We really don't have that many Monster Lords yet, but I say that Dragonlord Talyn qualifies as one considering that his title is DRAGONLORD and that's very obvious to make him appear as a Monster Lord.

3. xX STORM GENERAL Xx

xX STORM GENERAL Xx Club Swinger New Ogre
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Talyn is a dragonlord..... it's a class, DF is practically based on it it's actually the opposite of a doom knight, but yea if the guy is evil, you sorta make a bad impression

4. Paladin is the opposite of a Doomknight, and Dragonslayer is the opposite of a Dragonlord.

What classifies as a Monster Lord anyway, someone who controls a monster? I wonder if anybody controls the Ancient Evils or if the Ancient Evils have just been freely roaming around with no control.

5. xX STORM GENERAL Xx

xX STORM GENERAL Xx Club Swinger New Ogre
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Propably no control. Safiria might be a monster lord but Artix is an elemental champion, total tier difference there like a diamyo and a shogun

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  6. Still don't understand what is meant by Monster Lord. How would Safiria be a Monster Lord? Perhaps she controls all of the vampires?

I do feel like the Ancient Evils were summoned for a reason by a Monster Lord; otherwise, they wouldn't be attacking Darkovia, but the coincidence of the Blood Moon could also explain their summoning.

7. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    AQ3D team should clarify what a Monster Lord exactly is to be honest. I assume that it does mean that this Lord controls monsters in some way, but it could be something else too.

8. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    The last part got me real good

9. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    ancient evils are those monsters who have been hibernating for centuries

10. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Thecsecond ancient evil. Is that supposed to be a tree?

a likes this.
  11. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    it doesnt look like a tree hehe