1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D What are you going to use your dungeon keys on after chest bug gets fixed?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Heromanguy12, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Active Member Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Right now there is a bug in the game which basically prevents chests from spawning and that is going to be fixed this week between 27th and 29th of September.
    My question is that what are you going to use those 250 free dungeon keys on which we are going to get after fix goes live? Are you going to use them on a dungeon that has chests which have loot that you are after, use them on a dungeon that you are doing for experience and gold or are you going to save them for later use?

I am personally going to be using them on Shadowskull Tower dungeon because i am after Oroku Mask and Soulborne Axe. Rest of the keys i am going to be using on my pursuit of getting Traveler's Backpack, Doom Ripper and Golden Armor set. If i will still have some left after that i am going to save them for later.

So how are you going to use them?

2. Blasphemy

Blasphemy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
  3. Snowy

Snowy Royal Ogre Royal Ogre
    1. AdventureQuest 3D Heroes

Credit:
    I would probably farm for Soulborne Axe as it is the only low-percent chest drop that I am missing. Everything else (Oroku set, Golden set, Nightguard set) is fairly easy. The free keys will probably keep me farming for months since I have a lot of alts for scouting for chests.

4. CaMo141

CaMo141 Active Member Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Just soulbourne and oroku lol

Probably wont have any keys left just trying for soulbourne

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2017
  5. herokae

herokae Active Member Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Will use most of they searching for Doom Ripper in Umbral caves (to get even more potions), then i will focus on Shadowskull Tower to try to get the Oroku Shoulderpads. Those are the last two "dungeon rares" that i am missing.

6. ZIFAna

ZIFAna Active Member Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I keep the key. Although I want SB but I am tired of looking for it.

Maybe this key will be useful for events like frostval dung who have to look for random boss.

7. Izraphel

Izraphel Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I am gonna spent them trying to get the dungeon rares since i dont have any of them... Probably gonna start with the SB cause i like it the most..

8. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    wait for updates ^^ i may have these keys above 20 for a long time if there are many dungeons that don't have perma rares or items i'd wear

9. Rex

Rex Naval Commando Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I'm probably gonna use them for Soul Ripper farming on alts and wait for updates on main

10. Snowy

Credit:
    So far I have spent about 60 keys on an alt trying to scout for rare chests. I still have plenty of keys on that alt, and definitely on my other characters. Even though the chest bug did get fixed, it seems like Part One of Shadowskull Tower has a new spot where chests can spawn.

11. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Active Member Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well this could basically increase chests per dungeon run by one, well if you get part one of that dungeon and get a chest spawn. Wiki should mention chest spots visually in some way if you ask me because it could be helpful or just write where chest spots are. Speaking of that new spot, where is it exactly? Is it near entrance, overview 2-4 or somewhere else?

12. Snowy

Credit:
    Well it's unknown if all of the chests are back. I have a feeling that the AQ3D team had to manually re-add them, and forgot some of the locations, but I'm not too sure about that.

Here are the chest locations:
    Rare Tower Chest Locations
    Rare Greenguard Chest Locations
    Rare Doomwood Chest Locations (Umbral Caves)

Heromanguy12 likes this.
  13. butt_hat_mcgee

butt_hat_mcgee New Ogre New Ogre

Credit:
    Saving mine for future dungeon releases.
    Would be nice if a new ultra rare dungeon chest item was in ashfall pt.III and this'd give me a leg up on the grind.

14. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Royal Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I already have all rare item drops from any sort of chests maybe i will farm for more potions idk