1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Banish Land!!!

Discussion in 'Free Online RPG' started by sofine, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sofine

sofine Ogre Newling

Credit:
    well,guys.I'm so excited that finally I found the right amazing game Banish land Banish Land.Bacically it's a free massively browser based strategy game.In the game you are the lord of the city and have to build various buildings recruit and train your heroes explore resources,etc to serve for you to defeat your enemies and become the conqueror of the continent.Anyway it's uniqueness make it kind of magic.it's quite addictibve!You'll love it more each time you played it.Try it out now!

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Can you give us more information?

3. oropher

oropher Club Swinger The Pit

Credit:
    Banish land

It's not really free, it works with micro payment.

4. sofine

sofine Ogre Newling

Credit:
    hi,Aaddron.it's my pleasure to give you more detailed information about this game.Actually i've been playing this game for just two weeks and i love it so much.the reason why i like it so much also the key feature of this game is its diversified combat format.Within the game you can experience PvP, Alliance vs Alliance, Castle Siege, Stronghold Battle,etc.So it's quite cool to me.:p.I think the best way for you to have more understanding to this game is playing it by yourself.My name in the game is una.It's a totally free game so go now and have a exciting experience!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.