1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield Hardlines

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by Alekskill124, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Alekskill124

Alekskill124 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Looks like new battlefield game is coming out. Something with police i think. But more is going to be known on 9th of june. I like to see new battlefield game every year ( much like cod). But the police thing... I know that they wanted to change something but..... Your thoughts?

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I think it's a fantastic idea, a Battlefield every year won't last imo and frankly after the problems Battlefield 4 had I hope they use this game to buy DICE more time to work on Battlefield 5.

Hardline looks different which interests me, however it's very important they nail it... Payday already owns the multiplayer space for this type of game and a number of great cop style game have been around... Rainbow Six and LA Noire to name two. So they really have there work cut out for them.