1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield Play 4 Free 01/02/2013 - DESIGN DIRECTIVE FRIDAY

Discussion in 'Game News' started by Mordekaiser, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Design Directive Friday

The General is commissioning YOU for the next assignment...

Attention, soldiers!
    This is General Sturnidae with an urgent message for all the troops out there. My army's engineers recently experienced a horrific catastrophe. Due to an unfortunate miscalculation, the latest series of field tests went awry. Many of the creatives who sustained injuries are re-cooperating during medical leave and won't be able to help design my army's weapons in the coming weeks. With the battle raging on, there's no time to lose! I need YOU and your invaluable artistic input for the next assignment...

This week, General Sturnidae is commissioning designs for all weapons! She's decided to go easy on you first-timer maggots and has issued only a few requirements: if the design is a gun, it must include a scope, and the weapon skin may NOT be colored with reds or purples. Soldiers, if you can impress the General this week with your designs, she will be issuing more challenging directives in the future. As you know, the harder the work, the bigger the reward!

This Week's Rewards
    1st Place: 2000 Funds
    2nd Place: 1500 Funds
    3rd Place: 1000 Funds

How do I submit my hard work for Design Directive Friday?
    Read the message in each Design Directive weekly post to find out what your directive and requirements are for the week.
    Create an original design for the specified item that week, being sure to follow all the specifications listed by leadership.
    Save your finalized work as a .jpeg or .png image.
    Post your design image to this thread with the words: "Design Directive Friday Entry:"
    To do this, you may upload your image directly to the forum or via an image sharing site (i.e. Photobucket, ImageShack, etc.)
    Now wait for the judging and see if you win!

Rules and FAQ
    You may submit only ONE (1) entry per week.
    You may create your design using any program (i.e. Photoshop) or technique (i.e. traditional hand-drawn).
    Your design may be as simple as a skin change or you can modify the entire structure of the item (as long as it's still within the weekly specifications).
    Submissions must be original. Any work that is found to be copied, either from someone in the forum or from an outside source, will be immediately disqualified.
    Submissions must meet the requirements specified each week. If a submission does not meet requirements, it is immediately disqualified.
    There will be THREE (3) winners each week for first, second, and third place. Rewards may vary for each place.
    Rewards may vary from week to week depending on the difficulty of the contest.
    The winners will receive a PM with their reward code as soon as the judging is completed each week.
    The drawing will take place before the next Design Directive Friday and the winner will be announced in that thread along with their design image.
    Do NOT post anything else in this thread except ONE (1) image for entry.
    Should you feel the need to briefly congratulate your fellow soldiers at winning the contest, you may do so with a short statement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.