1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Battlestar..hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by battlestar, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battlestar

battlestar BamBam

Credit:
    Hello guys

Well i am Battlestar i live in belgium but i am australian,i run a game called Battlestar Reloaded,not sure what else to say so drop me a pm or say hi here.

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Welcome to the forum

3. TonyProcter

TonyProcter Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Welcome to the forums Battlestar

4. tianhui

tianhui Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Hello BattleStar,
    Please enjoy ur stay

5. insanespoon

insanespoon DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Hey welcome to the forum have fun.

6. maxismad

maxismad Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Battlerstar Reloaded thumbs DOWN

The guy (Shaun29) in charge of Battlestar Reloaded has a very large EGO of himself and can't seem to run a game correctly if his life depended on it.

He was always restarting the game once some players were getting higher on the ranking board, or banning players that he knew were better then his buddies that were in the game.

i played this game for three months and there were at least 3 restarts that i could think of and at least a couple of weeks over the course of the three months of where the game was off line to server problems. He wouldn't tell you the game would be going down until after the fact.

He lied about the restart lost data and that it was only 6 to 7 days worth, the data i lost was more than 3 to 4 weeks worth, but his buddy Judge didn't lose anything and he had doubled in size after the restart.

If you would ask him questions about what was going on with the game he would more or less YELL back at you for asking questions.

He is more worried about getting more Univ.'s up and running before getting the main game fixed of the bugs it has. If he would tell everybody if you were having problems on the message board that it would be fixed. that never happen.

He DOESN'T play a fare game, he lets his buddies cheat or he cheats for them and doesn't like to be put on the spot about it.

SO THIS IS A WARNING IF YOU PLAY THIS WATCH YOUR BACK AND DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT WILL GET YOU BAN FROM THE GAME.

7. battlestar

battlestar BamBam

Credit:
    Cheater and abusing staff.

Hello peeps

All i can say about this guy is that he needs to give the internet up,Cheating and abusing game members and staff.

Its all ways the way when one player see,s another doing better they think that player is cheating SAME ON YOU.

I am asking the Admins of this board to delete this member from your forum as i am contacting his host provider.

Battlestar Reloaded is a clean game ADMINS do not mod the same UNI they play in,But you will still have small minded people trying to do somthing.

Good luck and good gaming.

Shaun29BSR

8. dieanna

dieanna MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    uh-oh..
    this is gonna be bad.. :(

9. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Please keep personal attacks out of your posts, thanks!

10. moonlight

moonlight Spiked Club

Credit:
    hello welcome to the forum. srry for the late welcome xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.