1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Best asian style game?

Discussion in 'Best and Worst Games' started by Chanceux, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Chanceux

Chanceux Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Hello!
    For now I'm on twelve sky 2 (eu) since few months but I'd like to have opinion from better experienced players. What asian mmorpg is better? TS2 is good, but the maps are small, you spend hours farming (maybe you have more events in us?).

Other question : TS2 is available with gamigo and aeria... is there any difference?

2. AZUK

AZUK Banned

Credit:
    Jade Dynasty is Chinese, it's actually based off a popular MMORPG there. It's a very nice game, but it takes a while to get good at it.

3. Chanceux

Chanceux Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Now I know :D . I'm addicted to it since few days :) It really deserve some kind of award ^^
    I don't totally agree : it's true that there are lots of functions and you can't handle them all as a beginner but you can enjoy the game without knowing all the details (and discover that you could have xp much faster etc...).

4. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Perfect World seems to have an Asian flavor.

5. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Are you still playing Jade Dynasty?

6. Brochador

Brochador BamBam

Credit:
    You asked best asian style game, then i open and see asian mmorpg. Sad face.

My asian style I'd assume you mean grindfest which my vote would go to Everquest or Aion.

7. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If you are asking about gamigo or aeria, I would choose whichever has the most quality games.