1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Best MMORPG Community

Discussion in 'Best and Worst Games' started by SweetiePie, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think Lord of The Rings Online has the best community. It definitely beats WoW or AoC. What other big MMORPG can you just hang out and play music?

2. Turtlefuzz

Turtlefuzz Little Spike

Credit:
    I think that Dungeon runners has a pretty good community. And Diablo is great too, that game has been out almost 10 years and there are still players which is awesome. I also think that Guild Wars has a great community.

3. Eviran

Eviran Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Agreed on Diablo and Guild Wars. Dungeon Runners can be real goofy at times but still ok I guess.

4. FightOYoLife

FightOYoLife Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Well, most of the people in Eve are pretty snotty, but there are fewer kids playing that then most other game's I've played so I like that community.
    As for Beyond Protocol's community, they're in beta, so it's pretty good. Of course I'm hoping it takes off soon.
    To be honest though, I haven't been involved in the communities of many games. I tend to lone wolf things as much as possible!

5. MMOWiz

Credit:
    i like war's community. its just more social than wow or aoc imo. there are some uptight idiots from wow probably who call you names when you need something in rvr even tho you really do lol. the public quests help

6. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Syrnia has the best gaming community hands down. Since it is a text based game, all people do is talk and they know eachother so well there. Hands down it's Syrnia. Play for a day there and you'll see what I'm talking about. Forums sometimes spark fights, but usually in-game the community is so helpful and what not.

7. Turtlefuzz

Turtlefuzz Little Spike

Credit:
    What server do you play on? The server I play on is dead.

8. MMOWiz

Credit:
    I play on Badlands. Which server do you play on?

9. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    I found Guild Wars community ok but the richer people tended to be alot more greedy then others and never seemed to help much but there were still some nice ones.

10. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Realms of Loria. There isn't one person who won't help you, unless they are brand new to the game.

11. Weehut

Weehut Spiked Club

Credit:
    I'm saying Maplestory, even if most of it is immature. Everyone will help you out, some people just go up to me and ask if I need them to help me train or something.

As for the immature part, it's grown a lot smaller, so it's OK now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.