1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

best pvp mmo 12 sky!!

Discussion in 'Best and Worst Games' started by agevent, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agevent

agevent Ogre Newling

Credit:
    12 SKY

12Sky has a PVP oriented MMORPG which in which the 3 factions: guanyins, fujins and jinongs battle for centuries in the ancient China. Comparing to other MMORPGs, 12 sky is more fast paced movement-wise, the skills are abundant and leveling is quick. What's more, it has an adult system, which makes it more interesting. 12 Sky is brought to the US gaming market by Aeria Games, which is also famous for introducing other MMORPGs to both EU and US gaming fans such as Shaiya, Last Chaos and Project Torque.

The game consists of roughly 30-35 grinding maps, where there are hundreds monsters and quests to do. In 12 sky there are thousands of items ranging from common to elite. These items each can be upgraded to potentially become twice as powerful as before.

The game play features include:

Realistic fighting system, martial arts moves and skills. Some skills allow players to jump on cliffs and top of the buildings.

An advanced action-packed PVP system that allows players to engage in 1 on 1 fights or in RvR fights and to use strategy and tactics in order to protect the formation from being captured by the others.

Pet system: Different pets can be found in the world of 12 sky that provide different benefits to the one who has it. Higher level pets can pick up rare items and money from the fallen monsters.

The game is totally free with the possibility of the premium items from the Aeria Points shop.

The Aeria Games team does its best to make the game play for the players more enjoyable and one can experience different events hapenning in the game every day!

2. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Why does it have the best PvP over games like Shadowbane, Guild Wars, Archlord etc?

3. Johann22h

Johann22h BamBam

Credit:
    I have been looking for some good pvp game to practice before going full into pvp in EVE online and after reading this I am not sure if I should look better at 12SKY or Shadowbane or Guild Wars or Archlord. Oh the agony of so many choices.

4. minh000

minh000 BamBam

Credit:
    12-sky imo usally most ppl play this game cuz the amazing pvp system trust me its better then most and its very surrounded on pvp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.