1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Beta testers wanted for new WEB BASED game! check it out

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by oTRaNo, Sep 21, 2009.

1. oTRaNo

oTRaNo Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello,

I am one of the admins from We Rule the Nite BETA: phase 2! We are currently in phase 2 of our beta. We are in the process of still coding the site. Site is basic at the moment, once coding is complete, we will make the site design cleaner and playable. All beta testers will receive a in-game item for participating in the beta.

Note: Parts of the game has not been coded yet, you will encounter a error. Just press back.
    Working sections of the site is attacking other players (PvP), world (PvE), and creating your crew - and inviting other players .

Choose from 3 races
    Human
    Vampire
    Werewolves

Races has not been put into the beta as of yet, but it will be added soon.

Features:
    -Player Vs Player (Known as PvP)
    -Player Vs Environment (Known as PvE)
    -Fully Functioning World - Over 2000 Rooms And Growing. You will complete quest's in the world.
    -We will be adding quest into the game, ranging from 50+ quest.
    -Special Items for your character, For completing quest and from taking down special bosses
    -Crews (Guilds) - Together, take down special Bosses for Items and Points, and also Declare war on your enemies
    -A unique Attribute system has been added
    -Choose from 3 warring races
    -Profession (Skills)
    -More to be added soon

Our estimate of completion of We rule the nite, is some time in October/November.

2. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Is it 3d/2d or text-based?

3. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I get a can't find server error, so it isn't 3d, 2d or textbased, there's nothing there at all. ;)

4. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    a whois on the domain reveals that it is registered through godaddy.com on the 13th of august 2009 by David Good whois on werulethenite.com

so there should be something there, must be his host (godaddy server) that's letting him down

based on this I predict it's either textbased or 2d, or maybe a mud, I very much doubt it's 3rd