1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Bigpoint toots their own horn

Discussion in 'Drakensang Online' started by Drama, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    [​IMG]

you can google it if you really care where I got it.

But the excerpt is pretty much quite a remark to me. I can't believe that Bigpoint is naming their 'pros' (personally I don't see these community events. And for players there aren't many on lately.)

What do you guys think? Bigpoint is a little too cocky with their game? or different?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    A few articles have been made about this, this article paint Bigpoint as cocky etc, the other articles are all in a different light. I like how this one left out the part where Bigpoint says "were admittedly bias towards our game with this chart". I honestly don't think this chart was made to tout their games greatness, I think it was made more as a joke too how easy it is for charts to be twisted. Pretty much all the points are true, some are a stretch but they are true.

Every company always paints it's own products in the best lights, I think this is just a case of PR doing something stupid and then a news site twisting it to grab readers.

I'd like to read the original press release, unfortunately none of the sites that covered it provided the original press release or any kind of link too it.

3. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    I think it would be funny if the gaming community took this and made it into a huge list where drakensang has the first 7 checkmarks and then add another 25 where drakensang does not apply. :)

I don't even know if Bigpoint made this image truly but many sites refer to them doing it.

Still think it is a little cheeky for them to do this kinda thing this early on.