1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blackrock Mountain is Now Live!

Discussion in 'Trading Card Games' started by Aaddron, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    The first wing of Blackrock Mountain™: A Hearthstone™ Adventure has opened! We know you’d “lava†to test your decks against the powerful elementals and nefarious dragons that lurk within this massive mountain - and now’s your chance!

For more information on what lies within the heart of Blackrock Depths, click here.

Access to wings may be purchased using in-game gold or real world currency. Wings can be purchased individually for 700 gold or $6.99 USD. Players can earn the in-game gold needed to unlock the next wing by completing various quests or emerging victorious from the Arena—or they can choose to unlock the next available Blackrock Mountain wing using real money.

Blackrock Mountain bundle packages are also available! With bundle packages, you can unlock any remaining wings you may have at a discounted real-money price. While purchasing Blackrock Mountain wings in bundles doesn't give you early access, it does prepare you to dive into the next challenges as soon as they unlock! Check out the bundle prices in the image below.

[​IMG]

Learn more about Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure here!

Source

2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I saw it today, ive looked at cards and some of them seems rly nice. I dont understand what does it means Week 1, Week 2 ... On wings of instance. When can we play it ?

3. Aaddron

Credit:
    Each week starting today a new wing will be released for purchase until all 5 are released.

4. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Just cleaned 1st wing, that Mage challenge is rly good, i can play it for fun so many times, love it :D

5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Picked this up now, not bad. Not bad at all.

6. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Good luck & Have fun. I heard it is really hard. Although, you get amazing cards.