1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Black★Rock Shooter

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Drama, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    Okay anyone seen this anime?

I don't want to hear from you who do not watch anime.

I asked vocal =p but i was just wondering if anyone else had seen this.

Sum of plot that I can assume so far based off the OVA (I don't think there are normal episodes at the moment):

Kuroi Mato, a girl who attends a junior high school, befriends a girl named Takanashi Yomi. They are friends for one semester then on the following semester they do not see much of each other because their home rooms were changed. The new friends soon become distant and Mato makes a new friend, making Yomi "dissapear." A few days later after Yomi's dissapearance, Mato gets a blank text message from her. Mato flees from her house to go to the hill where she took her friend which has a supposedly "magical" feel to it. When she arrives, she does not find Yomi, but the pendant to her cellphone that she gave Mato. She picks up the pendant and is soon confronted by her alter ego, Black★Rock Shooter who lives in a parallel realm fighting the parallel version of Yomi. In the parallel world, Yomi is defeated by Mato but her "true form" is saved by Mato. The OVA episode 1 ends.

So far that is all I can assume.

[​IMG]

Black★Rock Shooter's Appearance:
    well Black★Rock Shooter wears a string bikini.... (ya shes flat, i don't think she needs this tbh...a shirt would do fine plox....if that something else....?
    and some really short shorts. a blue flame shoots from her left eye and her left arm appears to be a gun. pale skin, blue eyes with rings in them. her hair is much longer compared to Mato's.

[​IMG]

Kuroi Mato's Appearance:
    on the other hand her alter ego wears either a school uniform or her normal home clothing, which usually has a ★ or two on them :p. she has blue eyes, shorter hair than her alter ego and...ya thats pretty much it besides the fact that her eyes arent full blue w/ rings in em =p

[​IMG]

(Name unsure) but she is Takanashi Yomi's Alter Ego's Appearance:
    she has 2 skulls as I suppose a "magic" weapon and a scythe. She appears to resemble a witch. Her hair is very similar to Yomi's but it has a green hue to it. Her eyes are green with rings in them.

[​IMG]
    Takanashi Yomi's Apperance:
    She has the same hair as her alter ego. not many characteristics are different besides their eyes and their hair tint. Yomi wears a school uniform while her alter ego wears a dress. her eyes are green but not fully with rings in them.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  2. Drama

Credit:
    if anyone else has seen this. do you know if there is an actual anime series or is it just OVA atm?

and are there manga.....I cannot seem to find any ffs

3. Elfen

Elfen Stuck in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    it is just a OVA and they most likely won't make a anime series but i do love it and hope they do make a series from it but most likely they won't.

4. Drama

Credit:
    I saw the ep and sorta thought it was a dissapointment. it could have lead to a better alter ego realm in my opinion. Since there was no dialogue for 75+% of the ep it was kinda dull

5. Vocal

Vocal サーベル 青 The Pit

Credit:
    There still more characters that haven't been introduce yet.Rumors say they will have a 2nd OVA

6. Elfen

Elfen Stuck in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    If there is a 2nd OVA i'll cut myself so everytime i look at the scar i find happiness.

7. Drama

Credit:
    I'll watch it just to get a better understanding why I don't like it. If that makes sense =p

8. anymotion

anymotion DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Hmm looks sort of, well, weird. I'll look it up :)

9. Drama

Credit:
    I have heard a lot of my friends say

"It should have never been made into an anime in the first place."

So far I am kind of agreeing with them. =p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.