1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Bleach-War potentials discussion

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by Xicor97, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Xicor97

Xicor97 Banned The Pit

Credit:
    So in the recent manga chapter it is revealed that there are 5 war potentials:
    -Ichigo because of his potential
    -Kenpachi because of his fighting strenght
    -Ichibe because of his wisdom ( makes sense as he is royal guard and bassicly he named all things in seireitei)
    -Kisuke Urahara because he is the most mysterious man in bleach, he always finds a way to beat a villain which is amazing...He is also my favorite bleach character
    So what do you think about all this which is your favorite War potential and why ? :)

Gordilja likes this.
  2. Gordilja

Gordilja Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Urahara ofc cus hes just that epic to me, they described his "potential" spot on. He is very powerfull but he didnt get a chance to unleash his full power (if he did remind me when was it) and thats all about that unknown they are talking about.

P.S. Zaraki is second favourite :D and in my personal opinion, Ichigo is getting boring as a character.... Always some crazy powerups and hes getting beaten so far even with his new zanpakutos.....(prolly he will get OP bankai and beat ywach ezpz lemon squez after 1 hour fight but oh well...)

Xicor97 likes this.
  3. Xicor97

Xicor97 Banned The Pit

Credit:
    That's why i don't like too much main protagonist i always loved more this side characters....Kisuke after 600+ chapters didn't even show his true power that's scary....Tite Kubo is probably waiting for right moment to show us his bankai :)

4. Gordilja

Credit:
    Yea it would be very interesting to see his bankai, and if possible a flashback on how he got his bankai (he is only one who got bankai in 3 days besides Ichigo...)

5. Xicor97

Xicor97 Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Flashback would be very good and i am pretty curious how Benihime looks like....Urahara is the inventor of that way to get bankai in just 3 days and i think Renji got bankai for 3 days as well...Those 3...Urahara,Ichigo and Renji

Gordilja likes this.
  6. Gordilja

Credit:
    I think Renji got bankai even before that, cus if i remember correctly there was some flashback where he asked Ikkaku how he got his and why didnt he want to report that to higherups (cus he wouldve been captain of some division prolly), and after that trained and got his bankai, he just practiced with Yoruichi and Ichigo in that cave so he can control it better. But at least i think it was like that o_O , anyways i cant w8 for quinci arc to end cus its little boring how they made 0 division squad so useless after so much (I think at least its much) build up facts about them.... Kinda meh :\

Xicor97 likes this.