1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blue screen

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by Oginho, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oginho

Oginho BamBam

Credit:
    When my computer started to blue screen I took RAM moduls (got them 2) and I tried to do stuff with only 1 of them, when that 1 blue screened, I tried with second but second blue screened too, so one guy told me to update directx and to download AMD catalyst, it helped me but not so much because it still blue screens but not so much as it did before, does someone know what could be the problem so I can fix it that it doesn't blue screen? thanks

2. GhostTech

GhostTech MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I fixed a blue screen once,I went into Boot options(F5 before launch) and changed the boot mode.I ran startup repair,reset the PC and changed back the boot mode (ASCI or something) and it worked perfectly!

I hope I helped!

3. Pejkan

Pejkan BamBam

Credit:
    I think it is operating system problem. If there was long time before you instaled your system, you should try reistalling it.

4. Sablina

Sablina BamBam

Credit:
    Reinstall your system

5. NeLe98

NeLe98 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i hate that but its fix buy him self i dont know how XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.