1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Crafted all the items from the Daily boss yet? Oh and the rewards too.

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Setsou, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Setsou

Setsou Brute

Credit:
    Me i only craft the costume once..xD but the staff from the carnivera tho. I reslly craft it to max. The others, nah. Just lvl is good enough. And in the daily boss reward. I only crafted 2 of them, but soon it will be 3. Just 3, i kinda dont like the other. But will see, cause i have a feeling i might craft that too..xD

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Honestly, the whole daily boss fight for craft items feels so repetitive that I try to just craft for the low-tier items... but if I have to farm for a low drop from the boss for 4-6 hours before the map resets, then I tend to use craft drops I get along the way for higher-tier items (most of them being at level 14 and a few being at level 21). It's just very time-consuming, and most importantly, the maps are so random that a lot of people don't see the point in playing these daily maps except for the daily quests which have quest rewards used to craft items from Cysero's forge.
    It's very unlikely anybody has crafted all of the items (meaning all of the level tiers of essentially the same item), and it's impossible that anybody has all of the craft items from Cysero as it requires maybe like 2 months worth of the daily quest rewards and daily maps haven't been out for that long yet.

3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It's not worth the effort if you ask me. I farmed only for BiS items from those daily boss craft items and rest of them i didn't bother to go for. I guess you could just get the cosmetic versions if you really want all of them without having spend a lot of time to get the highest level versions of them.

Gamma001 likes this.
  4. Satsui

Satsui Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I only craft the ones that i like.

5. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Which ones have you crafted?

6. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I agree. The way we get the items from the daily boss fights suck atm. I hope there will be some better system in the future that instead of mindless farming, we can do something unique to get the items.

7. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    They should at least just bump the drop rate up for daily boss crafting materials because we already have some new content to tackle.

8. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    At least daily boss maps tend to have a good amount of activity, especially since there's a daily quest that encourages people to visit there to complete the quest for the Daily Boss Trophies used for Cysero's craft shop. I wish the trophies had a higher stack cap since there are a few people who are close to crafting everything from Cysero's craft shop and reaching the cap; otherwise, it would be pointless to continue farming in the daily boss maps unless there were more items in the shop.

9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It's not really that problematic, just craft those items that you can with those 30 daily boss trophies and then keep getting more of them to craft the rest of them.

10. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    The new daily boss map was a lot better than the previous daily boss maps. It's at least different, and that's what I like about it. It doesn't follow the same formula where you grind monsters and bosses for tens of hours and continually upgrade craft items to higher level tiers. Also the craft items felt varied this time since we got an armor in the craft shop and not just weapons.

I will point out a couple of flaws, however. The regular monsters don't respawn after you kill them, so it's mostly a waiting game for the Cursed Captain boss to spawn (which is every 5 minutes). Also, the armor in the craft shop felt way too easy to farm; I'm guessing they meant to make it require 200 Cursed Booties, but somehow missed a zero.

11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It's great that we are starting to get less grindy daily bosses. We even got armor to farm for which is much needed variety.

12. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    So the armor received a lot of backlash yesterday because people who owned the Leather Pirate Armor didn't like that it was a recolor of a DC item (which happens with any recolored items like with the key weapons from the bank map) and most importantly, that the easy grind made the Leather Pirate Armor feel completely devalued. I don't think they fixed anything by changing the armor from red-orange to purple since now, people who liked the red-orange design are complaining about the change, and there are still players arguing about the armor being easy to get and still being a recolor. I think to really fix the issue, they would need to reintroduce the red-orange armor as a DC item for the TLAPD collection and bump up the craft requirements for the purple armor.

But at the same time, I think if the daily boss map was given more time to be polished, the things that went on yesterday wouldn't have been that bad.

13. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Is that so? I didn't know things went that badly because i haven't been to that daily boss area myself yet. AE didn't really polish this releases which is a shame, they were doing well with craft items until this happened. AE need to be more careful with items that are pretty similar to DC items because people are going to get upset, if there is a item that you can get without much effort that looks pretty much the same compared to DC item.

14. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    From the point of view of someone who would spend DCs on items, I would say that if the AQ3D team planned on recoloring a DC item, then they should make it worth the equivalent of that DC item. For instance, if the original armor costs 1,100 DCs, then the recolor should be priced as 1,100 DCs as well, or require a lot of grind. They also need to be wary about how many recolors they pick out, because too many recolors can take away the uniqueness of an item, such as the key weapons from the bank. I've known some people frustrated over that.

I think if they recolored the Pirate Armor or Fancy Pirate Armor to a unique color (like yellow, pink, or orange) and put that as a daily boss craft reward, then that would have been just fine since those armors aren't DC items and they fit the theme of pirates. I don't think the issue was, "there wasn't enough grind," because I didn't think the new daily boss needed to be grindy, but I can agree with many people that, for a recolor of a DC armor, that armor needed to be worth more, even the new purple color that they replaced the armor to. If it was some other armor, even if it was a recolor of a non-DC armor, I wouldn't mind whether the grind was superbly simple or fairly difficult.

15. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I can see that AE would have an intent to make something like that at some point. If DC item get a non-DC variant, it shouldn't be exactly the same because it would devalue DC version of that item.

16. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I have crafted all the rewards for daily boss, but not all of them are maxed. I only keep some for cosmetic reasons.

17. Azula

Azula Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    For the daily boss I only craft items for the stats. The new daily boss where you need cursed booty I have crafted all those.

18. NaMjOoN

NaMjOoN Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I see no use of farming everything for the items, unless theyre for stats.

19. Eternal Oblivion

Eternal Oblivion Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Only the ones that I like best and those that offer better status.

20. PogDog12

PogDog12 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I only craft the ones I like tbh.