1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Champion Reworks and possible changes: opinions and discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by brankomiljus20, Feb 12, 2015.

1. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I wanted to make thread what will help ppl to understand incoming changes about champions that will be reworked or tweaked.
    I dont want this to be thread for listing champs that u want to be changed, just ur opinions and discussion about current ones.

1: Zilean
    2: Ryze
    3: Ashe
    4: Gangplank

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  2. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    My Opinion

Zilean:
    I think that RITO made rly good changes for him and now he is better for playing, u dont need just to stand back and poke with bombs, now u can do something more with him.
    Q: Time bomb: even it is harder to hit opponent when he is near minions, spell is really good now, that fast AOE stun will make him one of the best supports. Also u can make good ambush cause bomb now sticks to the enemy.
    W: Rewind: Because low cd on ulty this had to be done, otherwise it would be way to OP
    E: Time Warp Even MS is increasing per lvl of spell, this spell is made to be taking once on early lvls and max last. Now u have more freedom to max Q and W for more dmg.
    R: Chronoshift: CDr rly reduced because W spell dont affect it, but basically u can almost cast it as before, mby aprox 10 sec difference , lower cooldown of spell duration means that u need to be rly fast when ur casting spell and basically w8 for last sec. A bit tricky now, and it will split good Zill players, from solid ones.

List of changes
    Time Bomb [ Q ] – New
    Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
    || Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
    || Range: 900
    Zilean tosses a time-delayed bomb to a location. The bomb sticks to the first unit which comes within a small area around it (prioritizes champions). After 3 seconds it detonates, dealing 75/115/165/230/300 (+0.8 AP) magic damage to all surrounding enemies. Placing two bombs on a unit detonates the first bomb early, stunning all enemies in the blast for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds.
    Change log:
    Mana cost decreased from 70/85/100/115/135 to 60/70/80/90/100
    Detonation time decreased from 4 seconds to 3
    Cooldown changed from 10 seconds at all ranks to 12/11/10/9/8
    Damage decreased from 90/145/200/260/320 (+ 0.9 AP) to 75/115/165/230/300 (+0.8 AP)
    Second bomb now stuns!
    Rewind [ W ]
    No longer reduces the cooldown of Zilean’s ultimate.
    Time Warp [ E ]
    Slow/MS buff increased from 55% at all ranks to 40/55/70/85/99%
    Duration of buff/debuff decreased from 2.5/3.25/4/4.75/5.5 seconds to 2.5 seconds at all ranks
    Mana cost decreased from 80 at all ranks to 50/55/60/65/70
    Cooldown decreased from 20 seconds at all ranks to 15
    Cast range decreased from 700 to 550
    Chronoshift [ R ]
    Duration of revive buff decreased from 7 seconds at all ranks to 5
    Cooldown decreased from 180 seconds at all ranks to 120/90/60 seconds

SOURCE

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
  3. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    I should really try Zyndra(combo where Zilean puts Q on low-health enemy minion and Syndra throws him with W causing minion to explode) as soon as possible, but even that he cant put bomb on allies, he will be cool.

4. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Well yeah, zillean was that kind of champ where you harass enemy adc back to fountain every 3 minutes. I was like crying when i played against him. At least they made him a little balanced now :)

5. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Hmm his Q seems like heimer's E, and I like that they removed the 100% of hitting the opponent you want, becouse that was way too OP before.

I'm glad they removed the ability to rewind his ulti, becouse that was way too OP.

His E isn't really buffed nor nerfed since it has a bigger slow, but it stays on the target for a shorter time... Also 5.5 seconds of slow was way too much, so I'm glad it was nerfed.

And finally his ulti got a nerf becouse of that "Duration of revive buff decreased from 7 seconds at all ranks to 5" and becouse he can no longer use W at his ulti.

All in all I think that he might be more viable choice for midlane, but we'll just have to see about that. ^^

6. The BestVayne EU

The BestVayne EU Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    They did great job reworking this champions i would say to riot to keep doing good job as they are doing now... :D

7. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    New Champion Rework: Ryze

NEW - Passive - Arcane Mastery
    Casting a spell grants a stack of Arcane Mastery for 12 seconds. At 5 stacks, Ryze becomes supercharged for 3/4/5/6 seconds (increasing with ranks of Desperate Power), gaining a shield that blocks (20 + 5 per level) (+8% of maximum mana) damage and causing his spellcasts to reduce the cooldown of his other spells by Overload's cooldown, to a minimum of 0.25 seconds.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Q - Overload
    OVERLOADED - REMOVED: No longer passively grants cooldown reduction
    NEW - IT'S A SKILLSHOT: Is now a line skillshot that stops at first enemy hits
    NEW - WIDTH: 50
    RANGE: 625 ⇒ 900
    COST: 60 mana ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50 mana
    MANA RATIO: 6.5% of maximum mana ⇒ 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% of maximum mana
    ABILITY POWER RATIO: 0.4 ability power ⇒ 0.55 ability power
    COOLDOWN: 3.5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    W - Rune Prison
    BASE DAMAGE: 60/95/130/165/200 ⇒ 65/95/125/155/185
    MANA RATIO: 4.5% of maximum mana ⇒ 2.5% of maximum mana
    ABILITY POWER RATIO: 0.6 ability power ⇒ 0.4 ability power
    NEW - E: Spell Flux
    Unleashes an orb that deals damage and reduces the Magic Resist of targets hit by a percentage, stacking up to 3 times.
    After hitting, Spell Flux bounces to nearby enemies and Ryze (up to a total of 6 secondary targets) before returning to the original target.
    DAMAGE: 50/66/82/98/114 (+2% maximum mana) (+0.3 ability power)
    RETURN DAMAGE: 25/33/41/49/57 (+1% maximum mana) (+0.15 ability power)
    R - Desperate Power
    COOLDOWN: 70/60/50 seconds ⇒ 80/60/40 seconds
    DURATION: 5/6/7 seconds ⇒ 4/5/6 seconds
    NEW - DESPERATE MASTERY: Increases Arcane Mastery's duration to 4/5/6 with rank
    NEW - DESPERATE COOLDOWNS: Passively grants 10/20/30% cooldown reduction
    My opinion: I actually never liked Ryze, but now it seems to be more interesting for playing

8. Dayren

Dayren DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    ryze is almost same shi t
    but zil is maybe litle better

9. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Waiting on rework for Ashe now! :)

10. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Think Ryze will have some nice split push potential now, but overall I don't think he's particularly stronger than he was. As for Zilean, I enjoyed him more before the rework since his bombs were much more easy to land than now. :)

11. MatijaT

MatijaT Little Spike

Credit:
    I actually think Ryze is much better then before, he has better damage and better passive. With that, he can kill adc with 2 skill shots.. And he is tanky mage so its harder to kill him..

12. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Well, he has skillshots now, which automatically makes him harder to play then before, but it also makes him stronger. I was always terrified to see him in late game before due to his tankiness and damage, which like you said could shut down whatever he wanted.

13. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    Ashe rework

Next on this list is Ashe

Ashe is getting rly good rework, one of the best reworks by RITO so far

General
    BASIC ATTACK MISSILE SPEED 2000 ⇒ 2500
    ATTACK SPEED GROWTH STAT 4.0 ⇒ 3.33
    CRITICAL STRIKE DAMAGE MULTIPLIER 2.0 ⇒ 1.10

Passive: [NEW] Frost Shot

Basic attacks always critically strike targets slowed by Frost Shot for additional damage, but Ashe cannot crit normally. This bonus damage is increased by Critical Strike items.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Q: [NEW] Ranger’s Focus

Applying Frost Shot grants Focus for 4 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Activating Ranger's Focus consumes all Focus stacks, granting 20/25/30/35/40% Attack Speed and boosting Frost Shot's slow by an additional 20% for 4 seconds.

If 5 stacks are consumed, Ashe's basic attacks are replaced by a flurry of arrows resulting in 1.15/1.20/1.25/1.30/1.35 of her Total Attack Damage per attack for the duration.

COST: 50 Mana
    COOLDOWN: 18 seconds
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    W: Volley

COST: 60 mana ⇒ 50 mana
    COOLDOWN: 16/13/10/7/4 seconds ⇒ 12/10/8/6/4 seconds
    ARROWS FIRED: 7 ⇒ 9
    MISSILE WIDTH: 1 ⇒ 20
    VOLLEY BLOCKER: Enemies can now block multiple arrows, but will only take damage from the first.
    E: Hawkshot

RANGE 2500/3250/4000/4750/5500 ⇒ Global
    NEW: I BET THEY'RE SIBLINGS Now stores up to 2 charges upon reaching rank 2
    AMMO RECHARGE RATE: 90/80/70/60/50 seconds
    COOLDOWN BETWEEN CASTS: 5 seconds
    REMOVED FROZEN ASSETS: No longer passively generates gold
    R: Enchanted Crystal Arrow
    SLOW ON ENEMIES IN THE AREA 50% ⇒ Frost Shot's current value

More details and animation u can see HERE

Opinion: I think that this is one of the best reworks so far, she will be one of tier 1 ADC from now. First rework that i like every aspect of it. I especially like 2x Hawkshot, because ATM in LOL, its all about vision

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  14. LosmiK

LosmiK Mr. LosmiK Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like the new changes :)

15. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    NEXT CHAMPION ON LIST IS "GANGPLANK" THE SALTWATER SCOURGE

[​IMG]

ATM there are no specific info about his abilities, but if u can see preview on like below

Gangplank - Champion update

He looks rly good i rly like what did they here, i will post more info when it gets announced

16. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    Miss Fortune gets some buffs

Q: [New] If the first shot kills the target, the bounce damage increases

W: [New] Activating Impure Shots enables Strut (Passive).

17. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit: