1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[CHAMPION SUGGESTION ] Lychnus - The Fifth-Light holder

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Cvele, Nov 11, 2014.

Do you want Lychnus in game?

1. Yes!

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. No!

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Cvele

Cvele The Bane of League Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I present to you : " Lychnus - The Fifth-Light holder "
    [​IMG]
    " Lychnus " is a latin word that means : "" Bright ""
    pronounced as : * leek'nus *

Appearance : A ninja , masked one with a long cape on his back , almost white in everything , carrying five weapons : one on his back , two long daggers in his hand , one on his waist and the last one on his leg .

Suggested items :
    1-Doran's blade . 440G
    2-Ninja tabi . 1000G
    3-Blade of the ruined king . 3300G
    4-Youmuu's ghostblade . 2700G
    5-Frozen mallet . 3300G
    6-The black cleaver . 3000G
    7-Zephyr . 2850G

Stats :
    Health : 437 (+94/level)
    Health regan/5s : 6.25 (+0.7/level)
    Mana : 265 (+54/level)
    Mana regan/5s : 6.8 (+0.7/level)
    Damage : 52 (+3.2/level)
    Speed : 325
    Attack speed : 0.658 (+2.89%/level)
    Armor : 21.5 (+3.5/level)
    Magic resistance : 30 (+0)
    Attack range : 150 ( melee )

Role : Assassin/fighter
    ATTACK : |||||||||| ( 10 )
    DEFENSE : |||| ( 4 )
    ABILITY : | ( 1 )
    DIFFICULTY : ||||| ( 5 )

Abilities :

PASSIVE : Light bridge.
    Light bridge occurs every 7 seconds . Light bridge causes Lychnus's next basic attack to hit from 500-units range dealing only 65% of Lychnus's attack damage . If lychnus successfully hits his target with Light bridge , he will slow that target for 1 second by 25% and sap 4%(1%/3 levels) of target's ATTACK DAMAGE for 3 seconds .
    ( Light bridge will be used only if target enemy wasn't in range of basic attack or has been marked by "Q" )

(Q)Active - "Depths of The light"
    Lychnus next attack will deal additional damage and marks the enemy hit for 3 seconds . If any magical damage hit the marked enemy , the mark will be consumed releasing a circle of light for 2 seconds and any enemy champion in that circle will be blinded , silenced and reduced vision by 40% .
    Ability type : On-hit effects .
    Cooldown : 9s/8.5s/8s/7.5s/7s
    Mana :70/75/80/85/90
    Additional damage amount : 50/90/130/170/210 ( +105% of attack damage ) physical damage.
    The circle AOE range : 225-units .
    -Light bridge can consume "Depths of The light" mark , dealing 125% damage instead of 65%.
    ( When "Depths of the light" gets refreshed by the ultimate , using it on marked enemy will consume the mark and remark the enemy target again. )

(W)Toggle - "Sheknous combo"
    Lychnus uses his weapons to give him additional power whether using them all or not.
    Toggled off - 7%/14%/21%/28%/35% attack speed , 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% Lifesteal and 10% increased movement speed while out of combat for 6 seconds .
    Toggled on - Lychnus uses his 5 weapons to deal a perfect combo :
    1st basic attack : attacks with the curved sword dealing 55%/60%/65%/70%/75% of attack damage.
    2nd basic attack : attacks with the waist sword dealing 70%/75%/80%/85%/90% of attack damage.
    3rd basic attack : attacks with the 2 daggers dealing 70%/80%/90%/100%/110% of attack damage.
    4th basic attack : attacks with the fatal sword dealing 120% of attack damage + 12%/24%/36%/48%/60% of attack damage as True damage.
    NOTE : LIGHT BRIDGE IS NOT COUNTED IN THE COMBO .
    Cooldown : 2 seconds .

(E)Passive - "Light torch"
    lychnus gains bonuses base on how much health he has :
    100%-71% : Every full combo from "Sheknous combo" toggled on will reduce "Depths of The light" cooldown by 1 second and give 20% increased speed from the same duration .
    70%41% : Every full combo from "Sheknous combo" toggled on will reduce "Depths of The light" cooldown by 1.5 second , and crowd control on Lychnus is reduced by 5%/9%/13%/17%/20% .
    40%-1% : Lychnus gains 20% increased movement speed , healing effects , armor and magic resist .
    Also Lychnus can activate a shield that absorbs up to 60/120/180/240/300 ( +75% of Lychnus's armor ) for 4 seconds if he gets a damage that access more than 13% of his maximum hp in the next 2 seconds but bonuses won't work while shield in on .
    Shield cooldown : 14s/13s/12s/11s/10s
    Mana :60/60/60/60/60
    shield can be activated while stunned .

(R)ACTIVE - "FIFTH-LIGHT essence"
    Lychnus uses his Fifth-light power to gain 5 charges for 12 seconds , every charge have it's own damage and effect and becoming invulnerable while dashing ( Each dash takes 0.55 second ).

1st charge : deals 65/100/135 (+70% of attack damage) physical damage and enemies hit deal 30% less damage to lychnus for 3/4/5 seconds .
    2nd charge : deals 70/110/155 (+80% of attack damage) physical damage and refreshes " Depths of The light " cooldown .
    3rd charge : deals 75/120/170 (+90% of attack damage) physical damage and blinds all enemies that Lychnus have recently hit for 1 second .
    4th charge : deals 80/130/190 (+100% of attack damage) physical damage and silences all enemies that Lychnus have recently hit for for 1 second .
    5th charge : deals 100/200/300 (+100% of atatck damage) physical damage and stun all enemies in path for 1s .

ability type : target location .
    Cooldown : 130s/110s/90s . ( starts when 5 charges get consumed or the duration of charges ends )
    Cooldown ( charges ) : 1.5s/1.25s/1s
    Mana for every charge : 40/85/130 ( Refund 10% of the mana each time a charge hits at least one enemy champion )
    Charge dash range : 400-units ( 900-units for the 5th charge ).
    Deals 15% less damage with each charge on same enemy.
    Fifth-light essence can consume " depths of the light " mark.
    Charge dash can't go over/through walls and obstacles.

Lore :
    Long time ago , a story of a village was unknown but now it's revealed .

There was a small village , where Lychnus has lived there with his father , brothers and his sister lux , Lychnus's father was the master of the village and he had a powerful fatal sword that's called : Sheknous !
    Lychnus's father and brothers had a very unique weapons : "The Sheknous" his father fatal sword , "The ocasuzes" his oldest brother daggers , "The incisura" his other brother's waist sword and "The retorqueo" his last brother curved sword

Lychnus was the youngest of his family and his father gave him no weapon till he prove his skills against his brothers , so he kept practicing for years until that day came where he and his brothers fight in a combat .
    when the day came something went wrong , Lychnus's father sensed a dark from a distance near the village , so he gathered Lychnus's brothers to create The villages most powerful weapon , THE FIFTH-LIGHT power ! which is created by gathering "The Sheknous" , "The ocasuzes" , "The incisura" and "The retorqueo" in one unique form.

the FIFTH-LIGHT power was the village source to get the deepest light in the heart , giving them truly and unbelievable strength of light .
    Lychnus was so angry when the fight was cancelled and he didn't have a weapon . so the young Lychnus took his oldest brother weapon "the ocasuzes" and ran away from the village and lux wasn't in the village either .

The shadows reached the village and the slaughter was everywhere when no power of light around to assist the villagers , when the shadows reached lychnus's father and his brothers chamber , they fought for too long and shadows was uncountable .
    The master of shadows have arrived to slay those who dare to fight shadows . So he went to lychnus's father and with one single powerful strike , he destroyed the chamber and lychnus's father and brothers .
    When the shadows tried to claim the FIFTH-LIGHT weapons , it was too powerful for them to carry so they tried to destroy them but when the shadows power touched them , an explosive power was unleashed , vanishing the village and most of the shadows.

lychnus was running from the village until he saw a beam of light and shadows coming out of the village , he ran as fast as he can to reach the village but it was too late to save the village , he know that all of this was his foolish mistake ... but he saw something shining from distance , it was The FIFTH-LIGHT weapons !
    He gathered them all the and swear to fight every shadow he see.
    lychnus start practicing with the weapons and tried to master the FIFTH-LIGHT power , he followed every shadow he saw and vanished them while his heart is filled with hate ..... And one day he heard about a dark master and shadow lord called zed , he knew that zed was a threat to him .
    lychnus felt strong that moment , the FIFTH-LIGHT power and the knowledge of the weapons light power was giving him strength . So he started his journey following zed steps ...

" The light will never fade as long as I am holding the FIFTH-LIGHT , i know that you father are watching me from up there and i will try my best to show you that i'm worthy to hold our weapons "
    --Lychnus

Quotes:
    Upon selection :
    LIGHT ! EMPOWER ME UPON THOSE SHADOWS !

movement command:
    The light protects my back.
    LIGHT! LEAD ME!
    i shine from outside but inside is MY LIGHT!
    i hold my family in ONE BODY! , IN FIFTH-LIGHT!

attack command:
    be careful shadow !
    I will rip the dark from inside you.
    Slice within THE LIGHT!

Jokes:
    even your shadow is afraid.
    Your dark is beneath you .
    i wonder if shadows bleed......
    you can't see with no light , why don't you just join it then ?

taunts:
    I have my family weapons..... sheknous , ocasuzes , incisura ,retorqueo and your shadow blood will COVER THEM !
    I will make your shadows SCREAM !!!
    My journey is inside you shadow !

taunts vs zed:
    let's light you from INSIDE OUT , ZED !
    Zed , i can feel you suffering from that distance.
    My step ends at your step , zed .

Quotes When using abilities:
    (passive)-Light bride :
    when it consume " depths of the light " charge : The beautiful light in you.

(Q)-Depths of the light :
    when activate : Light , show me my path.

(E)-Light torch :
    when shield get's activated : LIGHT , GUARD ME FROM SHADOWS !

(R)-Fifth-light essence :
    first charge : IN THE NAME OF THE FIFTH-LIGHT !
    last charge : SHADOWS , ILLUMINATE !

Check out my other suggestions:
    http://www.gameogre.com/forums/moba/64492-champion-suggestion-qxiana-charmdame-fear.html
    http://www.gameogre.com/forums/moba/64493-champion-suggestion-othin-stormcaller.html
    http://www.gameogre.com/forums/moba/64528-champion-suggestion-nezalon-archmage-demacia.html
    http://www.gameogre.com/forums/moba/64391-champion-suggestion-sanguis-bloodthirster.html
    http://www.gameogre.com/forums/moba/64370-nefos-weather-controller.html
    Also check out my items suggestions:
    http://www.gameogre.com/forums/moba/64531-items-suggestions-19-items.html

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
  2. Aki013

Aki013 League of Legends Player Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like this champpion,gj for thread :)

3. KoFiCa

KoFiCa MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Its Horsman from Darksiders :D

4. Cvele

Credit:
    It's just a splash art..i'm not good with graphic so i take pictures from internet. :)

5. KoFiCa

KoFiCa MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  6. Mihajlo

Mihajlo Clubbed for Trying to Cash Out

Credit:
    Splash art looks amazing, decent kit except W's passive stats - think that is too much :)

7. Cvele

Credit:
    As i said spash arts are from internet.. and about w passive it can be changed..:)

8. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    are these creations original from you ?

9. Cvele

Credit:
    Not really, i just edit... :) Like i edit spells and lore..i leave stats as they are..because i can't calculate stats.. :D

10. paksupro4

paksupro4 Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Great job man , i vrly like it :D

11. Cvele

Credit:
    Well thank you..i guess :D

12. reggie1976

reggie1976 BamBam

Credit:
    this seems like very good idea ... would be nice to see new champion of this type in lol .. you have my vote

13. Cvele

Credit:
  14. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    It's awesome! Was the lore made by you as well? :O it's great!

15. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Not bad and assassin ninja like champ!!! So far so good!!