1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Chieftan's Battlecat

Discussion in 'Perfect World' started by Aaddron, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Ladies and Gentlemen: Starting after tonight's maintenance and lasting through 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on June 23rd - PWI will introduce the one and only Chieftain's Battlecat to the Cash Shop!

A lot of you may take one glance at this beast and ask, is this the one for me? How will I know? Can I even handle the sheer epicness of this mount, or will my computer fry from an overload of awesomeness?

Well my friends let me tell you why this mount is exactly what you're looking for:

Strike terror in the hearts of your foes! They don't call it a battlecat for nothing, this beast is clad in heavy armor that is guaranteed to critically hit your enemies where it hurts the most, their egos!

Did we mention terror? Yeah, we did! As soon as your foes catch a glimpse of you approaching on this beauty they will scatter in all directions in an attempt to escape your wrath. Fools, they must not have done their homework, or they would already know that your wrath is inescapable at 10 m/s!

"But Mister PWI Overlord" You say. "Isn't it a bit too cute to do all the things that you said?"

Let me be the first to promise you, this is one cat that you will never catch saying things like "oh hai" or "I can has cheeseburger". There is definitely no "lol" in this cat, unless you include the laughing out loud that is sure to take place as you watch your enemies fruitlessly try to avoid their fate. "I can has your death? K thanx!"

[​IMG]

Remember - the Chieftan's Battlecat will ONLY be made available for sale for two weeks and has a minimum level requirement of 60. Don't miss out on this one while it's available - you will truly regret it if you don't!

To access the in-game Cash Shop to view and/or purchase the Battlecat, use the keyboard command 'Alt-O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.