1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Points sent :) Thanks :)

2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I spent most of my day driving, and since i dont like to drive it wasnt easy, the best part is after that, i had lot of work at home, overall, quite busy day

3. Aaddron

Credit:

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    Built a new base in Ark, took quite some time but turned out decent. Been playing a ton of RuneScape, almost up to 1 million XP... which is nothing but a nice accomplishment for me. Am enjoying the Ironman Mode... it's a fun challenge even if it's very frustrating at times. You'll never realize how nice the GE is until you can't use it.

Speaking of RuneScape, NXT is done really well. The visuals are all really nice from where it started. In fact the RuneScape world as a whole is a pretty cool place, I had forgotten how much their was to see and do.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It was rly hot day, so i spent most of my day inside, was borrow my lap to brother, and now finally got it back and spent some time playing hearthstone

7. Aaddron

Credit:

8. Cybat

Cybat Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Today i was watching the recordings of the prodigy on this year's EXIT festival, too bad i didnt go :p

9. Aaddron

Credit:

10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Been playing with an Ubuntu phone the last couple days... better than I thought, would not recommend anyone buy one though. Hopefully they can bring together the vision they set out to create. It's a pretty neat one. I tried out convergence, it was limited to 720p so was terrible on a 1080p screen but it worked! Was really neat.

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Windows 10 has some serious privacy issues... was reminded of a big one today and it's even following me on all my win10 devices... automatically... even after I say not too. Come on Microsoft! I hope I've got it fixed now but I doubt it... always seems to find it's way back. Very frustrating.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. Aaddron

Credit:
    The idea of continuum by Microsoft is fantastic... however it's pretty clear to see it wont work until x86 phones arrive or they figure that issue out, though even then they will be quite underpowered for a while. The dream of one device isn't going to be possible for now, especially for gamers but in terms of a normal PC user I can see it happening someday. It actually works quite well now but given it's all ARM you don't have desktop app support. In terms of performance we are almost there already for single app use. I'd suspect one more big leap in mobile and we'll be good for ARM use... including multitasking, it's not gonna be quite to the level of an i5 desktop but reasonable use.

I'm really interested to see how the HP dock works, it will be like a laptop style form factor that you can snap your continuum powered phone into and then it becomes well a laptop. I think this could be ideal as I think people struggle with the idea of having to carry a keyboard and mouse +dock an then obviously need a screen where you are going. This way you have the keyboard, mouse, dock and screen all in one. In fact I really hope it also has an hdmi out so it could function as a dock itself to a larger monitor.

Anyways... kinda geeking out lol. Tech is moving so quickly, it amazing to see what they are doing these days.

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. CarolusRex

CarolusRex MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Today I was trying to launch Pokemon GO, already downloaded it on App store for androids but I can't play it for some reason. Myb cuz my android is 4.3 but I downloaded it properly and everything was legit. After that I was listening to some heavy metal while playing League.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
    Ah, that sucks. Points sent :)

18. Phippeey

Phippeey Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Broke a leg month ago... Shape improved last week and in meantime Pokemon Go came out, not official version for me in Bosnia, but ok (don't have any gyms or poke-stops on my map tho, but it's fun to search for pokemons). And I repaired my bike and gone for a pretty nice ride of 20km in both directions. Catched some pokemons too, max cp is Pidgeotto, 280. That was the main event of my day, played some League, watched new TMNT...

19. CarolusRex

CarolusRex MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Tried to search for ways to play Pokemon GO, discovered that my android is 4.4.2 and I still can't play the game. Anyone has solution how to pass white screen at the begining without crashing?

20. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) Thanks for participating guys :)