1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Congrats on this thread!

Was able to complete week 2 battle pass challenges on fortnite! Looking on track this season, should be able to finish the battle pass without buying the tiers. Lol

Also, compendium is out on Dota 2. Can't wait for TI8!

Aaddron likes this.
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
    As expected Rage 2 was announced today by Bethesda. It will be co-developed by Avalanche Studios and id Software. Weirdly, after all the hype up it was just a live action trailer that ends with "check back tomorrow for gameplay reveal". Never been a fan of live-action or CG trailers in terms of first announcements and before we get any actual gameplay but at least that is coming tomorrow.

In terms of the trailer itself... ehhhh. Trying to stay positive until the gameplay.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Rage 2 gameplay trailer dropped today, check it out over here:

RAGE 2 – Official Gameplay Trailer

Pistons lost their first round pick, it was pretty expected... only like a 2.5% chance of keeping it but would've been really nice if they did. Now they must move on to finding a new GM and coach. Should be a pretty uneventful offseason otherwise. In other news, the latest F1 race was this past weekend, I'd say it was the worst race of the season. Pretty boring overall. The next track should be pretty eventful though so that should be fun.

In gaming news, some Pokemon rumors are now suggesting Pokemon Switch will be Pokemon: Let's Go! Pikachu and Pokemon: Let's Go! Eevee. Supposedly they will be reimaginings of Kanto the original Pokemon region and have ties to Pokemon Go. I dunno what to make of all this but the rumors also said that an announcement should be coming soon with a release this year. It's widely expected they will unveil it before E3. I guess we'll see.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
  7. Pelennor

Pelennor BamBam

Credit:
    I love fortnite, don't get to play it often, anything new happening with it?

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Shoot for 2 sentences if you want points. :)

9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Welp, today Nintendo... well a company that has registered Pokemon domains for Nintendo in the past, has registered Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee domains. Making the rumors a lot more legit. Looking back people have noticed GameFreak has put out several random images with Pikachu and Eevee. It's really starting to add up. Whether this is a good or bad thing remains to be seen, I think fans are rightfully worried about some of the rumors but of course, without any official information, it's all kinda pointless to complain or worry about.

So far the games have one (rumored) blurry picture of a screen with the game on it. Most had written it off but with the recent leaks and now the domains, it seems more legit because in the image the character had an Eevee sitting on his head. If the image is legit then it would seem the graphics will be an updated version of Sun/Moon engine. I think it has potential, probably not look as good as people hope but they aren't bad at all on 3ds and cleaned up with a much higher resolution (3ds is only 240p), it should look pretty good.

Time will tell, if we are getting Pokemon this year, we will be hearing about it very soon.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
    Explored the wonders of Elite Dangerous today. It's an odd game, very grindy but captures the vast size an wonder of space really well. I mainly focus on cargo missions, I don't really like the combat and my ship isn't up for it anyways. It's slow money but been pretty solid. Hoping to eventually move into people transport but we'll see. Really enjoying all the cool vistas, so many neat things to see. I can't say I'd really recommend it tho, it's a very acquired taste. For space fans it's really a must have. I can't imagine how amazing it'd be in VR. :O

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. Aaddron

Credit:
    IGN has some new off-screen gameplay of Kingdom Hearts 3.

In other news Best Buy has killed GCU... the best deal in gaming. RIP, you will be missed. Existing memberships will last until they expire and as of very recently, no new members will be allowed. This really sucks, it's a fantastic deal and one not easily replaced. Amazon offers 20% off for prime users but it's only on pre-orders and has other restrictions. GameStop has a membership for 20% off used titles but its online shop is complete trash. I don't think anyone else has a comparable deal. Sad day for physical game buyers.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Kinda stress irl events. I turned off some of my social media accounts to focus more on what is happening. Truly, life cannot always be fun and rainbows.

16. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    with full 20 keys refreshed and nothing else to do, me and my friend started hunting rare tower chest for our friends who needs sba.... Omg we found another necrohencer and we got our 4th necrohen hat xD

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Aaddron

Credit:
    Resident Evil 7 is coming to Nintendo Switch as a Cloud Version. Right now will be in Japan only, the cost is about $20 for 180 days. It'll only be available as a rental. It's an interesting development and definitely could be a way to get bigger more intensive games onto Switch. It has the tech for it too, Nvidia has a whole cloud service it's been testing for years. It's specifically made to work with Nvidia hardware, of which the Switch has.

It's not the greatest way to play games though. It works, especially with good internet but it'd definitely not quite the same. Still, as an optional way to get bigger games onto Switch that wouldn't otherwise run... I don't see the harm.

19. Aaddron

Credit:
  20. Aaddron

Credit:
    Had a pretty solid birthday, got a free dinner... was a good burger and some cake. Picked up Ultra Moon, having a bit of a pokemon itch and wanted one on cart, my Omega Ruby is only digital. Thankfully I don't remember a ton about Sun so it's kinda fresh to me. I'd prefer a new game completely but we are kinda out of luck in that department for now. Found out a lost a few of my pokemon which sucks, I thought for sure I put them in poke bank but I guess not. Nothing super crazy except one of my favorites, Scizor... who requires a trade to acquire so it's a bit of a pain to get back, especially attached to your trainer. Anyways, yeah.

Still hoping we get a Pokemon Switch Direct soon!