1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Awen Blade

Awen Blade King of Bananas The Pit

Credit:
    AQ3D Update: Ashfall Part 2 was really AWESOME!!! First time to encounter DragonLord Talyn.. :( RIP Essa... overall it makes the story more interesting.. cant wait for ashfall last part... :p

3. Vect

Vect Insalubrious Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    playing creativerse, building a giant cube in the sky, not having a glider is a pain :(.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. Awen Blade

Credit:
    Farming for Crimson Shard in AQ3D for how many hours.. Gosh... it makes my brain CRAZY!!! :p but the final weapon has a good stats and its worth getting.. :p

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    This one fell under twice in one day. Sorry.

7. Awen Blade

Credit:
    Dont worry sir.. i just want to share what happened to me this day xD... :p no need for points.. :p

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Crazy weekend of rearranging the whole house, still getting use to the new set up. Was a lot of work so hopefully it will be worth it. In the next couple weeks Rx 560 is suppose to release, got my eye on it as a possible upgrade. I'm hoping it will be somewhere near my 1050 Ti, I'd prefer to be on AMD for freesync so it'd be a nice upgrade if it can at least offer near or better performance... I'm not convinced it will but it's possible. It helps it should be that expensive either. We'll see how that goes.

Tomorrow May 9th. Forza Horizon 3 gets it's Hot Wheels expansion, this expansion looks really cool and I'm hoping it's as fun as it looks. Kinda miss the old Hot Wheels games and if this can bring some of that back it'd be really neat. Hopefully will get a taste of it tonight!

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. Awen Blade

Credit:
    That moment when Finally Finished your Set In AQ3D... :p It really Looks Cool ... :p love my Set So much.. :p

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Did another Shepard's Pie task in RuneScape... man that takes ages on Ironman. Was decent XP tho. Got Mithril dagger again and almost considered it but at 210 Mithril and 840 coal just to get maybe 10-15k free smithing XP... yea not happening. It's so broken and unbalanced XP wise. Random thought tho, NXT looks really nice. I'm constantly impressed with the colors, sharpness and overall look of things. The draw distance is fantastic, I had to play on the old client recently and had forgotten how little you could actually see... such a massive improvement.

My Ironman has surpassed my best character in total XP... still got a bit of work to do to surpass him in all skills but it's nice to be the furthest I've ever been. Been a lot of work, lots of struggles too... Ironman can be super annoying but it's been pretty fun overall.

PS. My gimped Parasol is freakin amazing. Never leave the bank without it haha. So glad was able to get this one. Makes not having access to the rest of them kinda sting more tho.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. Awen Blade

Credit:
    Okay... The very sad thing... my 1 Month Gaming time AQWorlds is done.. welp.. i will stop playing until summer is done.. :p xD... i will just focus on my other games and in this site xD... :p

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Aaddron

Credit:
    So the hot wheels expansion is pretty cool. The map itself is really good but I'd say the gameplay is a little weird due to Horizon being more sim arcade ish than full on arcade. It makes it fun in the sense of what it'd be like driving with "real" physics on a hot wheels track but it's kinda lacking in the fun of arcade racing... like air stunts, quickly regaining speed after crash, wild crashes etc... hall marks of arcade racers. Still, it's worth a buy for people who own Horizon 3. It's a fun change of pace.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Aaddron

Credit:
    This past weekend the big topic has been ransomware as a big cyber attack managed hit a good number of corporations overseas... including shutting down some hospitals in the UK. Scary stuff. It's equally though should serve as a reminder to people that protection is important... even for us the average user. It's super important you keep your PC up to date, I know Windows Updates suck but seriously if you can do them, take the time to install them.

Also always run a security suite. Microsoft has really dropped the ball with Windows Defender. It's certainly better than nothing but definitely consider investing in a paid security suite or take a look at the numerous free ones but always read the fine print. The golden rule is if something is free, it means you are the product an free anti-virus software is no different.

Stay secure people, this will only get worse as time goes on... as more and more stuff becomes digital the value in these hacks sky rocket.

19. Aaddron

Credit:
  20. Awen Blade

Credit:
    AQW Level Cap Will increase tomorrow.. :p from 65 to 85 OMG!!!!!