1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played a bit of Super Hot that I got free from GWG and it's an interesting idea. I can't really say I'd pay $25 for it though, it's fun but each level is also very short. It gets kinda repetitive too. It has a VR version, an it seems like the perfect way to play it. Would recommend on the cheap, especially for people that like a little bit of problem-solving. Very weird game.

3. Aaddron

Credit:
  4. Aaddron

Credit:
    First set of new OG Xbox backward compatible games launch tomorrow. Big ones for me are Morrowind and Jade Dynasty. The cool thing is the original discs will allow you to play without buying the game again. The less cool thing is since these are just emulated and not remasters, many OG Xbox games don't support widescreen. Both of these don't. To me, it's not a big deal but it's easy to forget it's a thing and I bet some people will be surprised.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played a little bit of Morrowind today to test it out. Plays pretty good! Quickly reminded me how much this series has changed too. Like weapons damaging with use, the quest system which is pretty vague... no quest markers etc. It's kinda nice and reminded me of back in the day wishing I could ask NPCs for more information... like the townsfolk keep talking about a rumor of someone going missing. They give you his name but then that's about it, it'd be great if I could go over to the guards and ask them or bribe them etc for any information they may have. Same with people, but it just doesn't work like that. I really thought back then this would be a great system with just a bit more conversation options but quest markers took over in later games. RIP.

7. Aaddron

Credit:
  8. Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Back from a long slumber. I have been quite busy irl that I kind of lost time for social media and everything. Including the forum and other games. It feels good to be back. Although, there's still some things I need to address.

9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) Welcome back :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Nintendo Switch drought drags on, was hoping we'd get some more announcements to fill the gaps but it really doesn't look like that's gonna happen. The good news is the second half of the year is looking better and everything hasn't even been announced yet. So least it's something to look forward too, still... it's a long ways from now to then.

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Nintendo's investor meeting is next week Thursday, new details may come out about games this year and beyond. Last year it brought us that Pokemon Switch is "2018 or later", so at the very least it will be interesting to see if that has changed at all. It's not a Direct so I wouldn't expect any new announcements but we could definitely get hints, like it listing an unnamed game for X timeframe etc. It could also lead to a new announcement next week before it. We'll probably also get an updated sales number for Switch too.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
  14. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Gonna grind my review for the next 10 days. Little to no games for me until I finish this. Hoping to nail this one!

15. Zalb33

Zalb33 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior
    1. TSM

Credit:
    In 4 days its gonna be 2 years of me being on the forums . I kinda feel like nothing changed since last year but then i remember i moved out and did a bunch of stuff since then , but again i feel like nothing changed...

16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :)

Good luck!

subeJ likes this.
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
    April is entering its final week and then it'll be month 5 of 2018 already. Crazy. Not really seeing any major releases for May, PS4 is getting Detroit, Switch is getting Donkey Kong, One Piece Warriors 3 and Hyrule Warriors but all three are old ports, so yeah. ESO getting Summerset expansion, that's something. New Destiny 2 expansion? but I mean they've already killed that game with greed... so I'm not sure it even counts as exciting anymore. New Harvest Moon? I dunno, if it was the original devs maybe but I dunno.

On the bright side, E3 is in June so if nothing else we'll finally get some new games announced... though the drought will continue. RIP.

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I just got bottom braces. For 2 months, I had only top braces. The thing that sucks is that I have braces while I'm in college.

20. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) It'll be fine :)