1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Cool online RPG.

Discussion in 'Free Online RPG' started by sworder13, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sworder13

sworder13 BamBam

Credit:
    Well, that is, if you like zoids. Metal Machine Music - The Industrial Zoids Revolution Most of the goods are in the forums, but the zoids are...Well, in the zoids section obviously. It can be a little confusing at first, so I'd suggest reading the rules in the Info section. The info section also has a few other key things for making a Character for the site and what'll be better for that Character. If you have any questions, about the site, you can make a screen name for the forums and PM me or put up an Introduction post in the section for it. Some people will offer you some info and talk to you and stuff, some could get annoyed if you do it too much, so make sure you're not being too mean or say bad stuff to the admins or gossip about anyone. You'll most likely get banned. Also, if you have some questions about how it works, I might be able to help you out a little bit, but other's will be more of help, just don't bug 'em about too much stuff. If you want to ask me some questions my account on the forums is 'mccloud' and if you want to speak to me on AIM my AIM Screen Name is 'sworder13' or 'MccloudMMM'. If you think I'm not helping you out enough I can always ask someone else from the site to explain a few things to ya and hopefully get you into it, 'cause believe me, it is awesome if you know what Zoids are. If you don't, then I might be able to show you a few episodes, and if you like it, then hey! Come and join us all on Metal Machine Music(MMM, the site I was talking about just a few miliseconds ago)! Once you get the swing of things, it's really fun too. It can get exciting, kinda sad, and you can make a lot of friends! It's a great site, and I hope this post doesn't get deleted. I will be checking it every day or two unless I'm gone somewhere on vacation, busy with work, ect, ect. And, wow. I didn't expect to make this post so long. See what the site can get you doing? Me and the Admins (Note: I'm not an Admin.) and everyone else on MMM would like new people to join us and just have fun! So, what're you waiting for!

2. sworder13

sworder13 BamBam

Credit:
    Sorry.

Accidently double posted it.

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    No problem, other post removed.

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Looks cool i'll have to check it out.

5. sworder13

sworder13 BamBam

Credit:
    Thanks.

Thanks for removing the other post Ogreman. And Aaddron, like I mentioned about 4 or 5 times, the site is awesome. I'm not on AIM too much these days though 'cause of school and bad connection though, just to get it out and I forgot to mention that.

6. kimlenon

kimlenon Brute

Credit:
    sounds interesting, might try it :D

7. sworder13

sworder13 BamBam

Credit:
    Score two for me. Like I said, I'll be checking this thread every day or two. So if you have any questions, I have time?

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Can you me a quick overview on what this game is about?

9. sworder13

sworder13 BamBam

Credit:
    It's about zoids. Big metal animal/ancient creature like machines battling for fun. Most of the time anyways. People are the pilots who lead them into battle. It's fun, there's some pretty cool people on the site who can tell you more, but I'm puting it plain and simple. It's a fun site, the battles last a while for lots of excitement and suspense. I could tell you more, but my brain is kind of empty today xp. I'll try to tell you more when I can think of what to say. But, if you have an AIM I can log on to my 'sworder13' account and we can talk?

10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Ok sounds cool, thanks for the info and my brain is empty today too and I would talk to you on AIM but I don't have AIM :(

I think I'm going to try this sometime next week.

11. sworder13

sworder13 BamBam

Credit:

Web IM - AIM Express

That's a link where you can get AIM (AOL Instant Messenger), but if I were you, I'd just use the AIM Express on the right side of the screen, 'cause I've heard a few people say that the newer versions of the AIM downloads have virus' in them.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Cool thanks.

13. sworder13

sworder13 BamBam

Credit:
    :D No problem.

14. sworder13

sworder13 BamBam

Credit:
    Damn...

The zoids site I've told you all about is shutting down...Might be just for a while, might be permanent, not sure which. I'll still be checking this thread, but if it's just taking up room, then you can go ahead and delete it. The site shutting down is actually hard for me. I've made friends and shared good times there. It's hard to see it go...

15. kimlenon

kimlenon Brute

Credit:
    what's that called? "liger" or something? i remember i have watched it and its a great series :D

16. Aaddron

Credit:
    ??? what are you talking about???

Sorry to see the site go.

17. mmorpgx

mmorpgx BamBam

Credit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.