1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

corki discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by nostale4ever, Mar 20, 2014.

1. LoL GAMER

LoL GAMER Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    FULL AD. And some AS and U can kill someone in 3 sec. :)

2. LootarVpro

LootarVpro Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Well right now I would go with Trinity force, rapid fire, mercurial, mag pen boots, IE

3. BocaRAC123

BocaRAC123 BamBam

Credit:
    When Heimerdinger and his yordle colleagues migrated to Piltover, they embraced science as a way of life, and they immediately made several groundbreaking contributions to the techmaturgical community. What yordles lack in stature, they make up for with industriousness. Corki, the Daring Bombardier, gained his title by test-piloting one of these contributions - the original design for the Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter, an aerial assault vehicle which has become the backbone of the Bandle City Expeditionary Force (BCEF). Together with his squadron - the Screaming Yipsnakes - Corki soars over Valoran, surveying the landscape and conducting aerial acrobatics for the benefit of onlookers below. upload_2016-8-14_14-37-43.jpeg
    Corki is the most renowned of the Screaming Yipsnakes for remaining cool under fire and exhibiting bravery to the point of madness. Before the League, he served several tours of duty, often volunteering for missions that would take him behind enemy lines, either gathering intelligence or delivering messages through hot zones. He thrived on danger, and enjoyed nothing more than a good dogfight in the morning. More than just an ace pilot, Corki also made several modifications to his copter, outfitting it with an arsenal of weapons which some speculate were more for show than functionality. When open hostilities ceased as part of the agreement surrounding the formation of the League, Corki was forced into a retirement, which he felt
    cut the engines and clipped the wings. He tried to make do with stunt flying and canyon running, but it was never the same without the refreshing smell of gunpowder streaking through the air around him. When Heimerdinger joined the League of Legends, it was no surprise to see Corki follow soon after, eager to test his mettle against the best the world has to offer.

4. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I would play him as ad caster at mid ,don't like him on adc role

5. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Over 90% of corki's dmg is AP, and only 1 spell that scale with AD, so he cant be ADC.
    ADC means - Attack Damage Carry, so physical dmg counts as this, and since he does magic dmg he is APC, only difference is will you play him on midd as mage or bot as Marksman

6. Dragpn

Dragpn Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    ADC Corki is better.

7. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Hahahahaha

8. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    one of the worst adc besides kalista currently, he works good only if you have full ad team and you need some magic damage on bot lane, even tho I would pick ez and build him bit more magic damage than phisical since corki really sucks

brankomiljus20 likes this.
  9. ElZarid123

ElZarid123 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I agree with Ness.Today I played ranked against him on bot lane he can't do anything to anyone,he even had better farm then me but he was uselles all the way.. (I played with Jinx).I don't know what happened with this kind of champs,they were good champions few patchs before.

10. djordje jockov

djordje jockov Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  11. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    Corki has solid kit, but they overnerfed him cuz' they thought his package will fill that gap in damage but it doesn't really do any damage, compared to his kit pre rework

12. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Removing crit for Try-Force is actually what "killed him", he need 1 more crit item to build, so he lost his mid-game power, it was shifted by 5-10 min and i believe that is to late, because other champs already have some good gear

13. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    true, attack speed is not the stat he needed and that got buffed, while crtit which he could use got nerfec/removed