1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Cross Fire PUG League

Discussion in 'Cross Fire' started by eXoZmM, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    **NOTE** This is a thread made by ME that comes from the Cross Fire forums. I am the creator of CF Pugs. A Pug is a 5 v 5 sort of scrim where really skilled players play. We contact you through xfire/vent.***

Hey, I've decided to make a PUG league on Xfire. All you have to do is join the group: CrossFire PUGs (cfpugs)

I'm counting on players throughout the day to just message everyone and say "Hey, wanna PUG?" The PUGs will be played in Echo Server/Channel 8. The person who "starts" the PUG will have the responsibility of telling everyone the room password. Matches will be 9 rounds each side. Teams can be chosen by either Captains, or just as they are.

Matches will be 5 v 5. They can go as low as 3 v 3 though.

There will be a vent for PUG purposes ONLY. If I catch people using it for clan use WITHOUT asking, you'll be banned from it. If you need it for your clan, message me on xfire: pubstarrr

Vent Info: IP ADDRESS: 74.86.96.12
    PORT: 5702
    Password: cfpug

I will be monitoring it all day so, like I said, ask if your clan needs it.

I'm hoping this will go over well. I think a lot of people like to PUG, but there are never really any PUGs. Hopefully players will start PUGs a lot with this.

Remember, use the Vent when your pugging. It's only a 15 slot, may upgrade later though. ***UPGRADED TO 20 SLOT***

80 or so members so far in just 3 days. Join up!

Xfire: pubstarrr

If you don't like the idea, please don't flame. >.< Just thought of it, thought it would be kind of a cool thing to do.

2. insanespoon

insanespoon DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Man I wish my computer didn't suck. I would be able to do the PUG's all the time.

3. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Yeah, the PUGs are great. :)

4. Emortal

Emortal BamBam

Credit:
    PUGs can get boring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.