1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

CrossFire VS SuddenAttack Showdown

Discussion in 'Online Game Battles' started by hack10, Nov 20, 2010.

Which one is better

1. CrossFire

20 vote(s)
    87.0%
  2. SuddenAttack NA

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    CrossFire
    [​IMG]

1. Gameplay
    Cross Fire: The game isn’t quite as fast as Sudden Attack but it’s close enough. The pace is offset with plenty of maps that spread out the carnage and keep the action bouncing around for all the players. The shooting mechanics are fairly balanced for each of the weapons within the game and players should find it pretty easy to get started and get fragging without having to make any adjustments to the game’s design. The game modes are varied and fun enough to give both sprayers and snipers something to do, especially with the Ghost Mode and Elimination rounds.

2. Replayability
    Cross Fire: A game where you can win a lot is probably going to be the one that gets replayed more often than not. That’s the case with Cross Fire, despite having a limited character customization and zero weapon customization. What makes the game replayable is that the modes are setup to be quite fun with the moderate matchmaking setup and game modes. Earning cash doesn’t come easy but saving up enough to buy a really kick-butt weapon makes it worth while.

3. Fun Factors
    Cross Fire: Unlike Sudden Attack there is a heavier focus on teamwork and tactics in Cross Fire. Snipers don’t always win and running out in the open and landing a bullet between an opponent’s eyes doesn’t always secure a victory given that the variety of modes space out the game’s affability for a variety of shooter fans, including those who only like using knives, pistols or engaging in close quarter combat. As long as gamers stick to what they like it’s easy to keep on having fun in Cross Fire.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SuddenAttack NA

[​IMG]

1. Gameplay
    Sudden Attack: Gamers will have a variety of game modes to participate in, including a siege mode that requires a team to hold a control point for a designated amount of time in order to win. There are also team deathmatch, demolition and sniper modes also available. Sudden Attack doesn’t break away from the traditional, fast-paced, arcade style first-person shooter mechanics and will leave most gamers frustrated unless they can hop around the corner and plant a bullet between an opponents’ eye. The maps are fairly small so the action is continuous, lightning fast and undoubtedly designed for gamers who prefer the twitchy-finger approach to gaming.

2. Replayability
    Sudden Attack: Any MMOFPS can be replayable when you feel like shooting something; however, it doesn’t mean that it will be much fun. Sudden Attack offers plenty of players on its servers but losing is a common occurrence for most new players. That’s not to mention that the grave gameplay and gun imbalance will drive many new players away. The game modes aren’t bad but they’re fairly standard, and the lack of decent character or weapon customization doesn’t boost the replay factors much for Sudden Attack.

3. Fun Factors
    Sudden Attack: It’s easy for a game to be fun if there are modes, options or customization features that allow it to be enjoyable by majority of gamers. This is not the case with Sudden Attack. If you can’t land headshots with specific weapons at just about all times, then you probably won’t be having a heck of a lot of fun in this game. However, if you’re good at camping and pulling off headshots with ease then the game is probably going to be high on your list as having a fun time.

-----------------------------------------------

1. Gameplay
    The Verdict: Cross Fire and Sudden Attack are very similar games, but Cross Fire is slightly more forgiving to new players with its easy jump-in-and-play mechanics. The large map designs and balanced weapons give Cross Fire an added edge in gameplay depth over Sudden Attack.

2. Replayability
    The Verdict: Cross Fire has a few more incentives for consistent players and at a reasonable rate. Weapons can be earned faster in Sudden Attack but the limited game modes don’t really see a lot of them being of much use.

3. Fun Factors
    The Verdict: Sudden Attack limits its fun factors to a specific kind of FPS gamer while Cross Fire offers modes and options suited for a variety of gamers. Sniping fans will easily adjust to Sudden Attack’s fast-paced, camp-or-be-camped gameplay style but many other gamers will get turned off. Cross Fire takes the victory here with its generally accessible gameplay and variety.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Should be a good match:).

3. hack10

Credit:
    the graphics kind of look the same.

4. Adrian

Adrian Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    CrossFire, has better graphics, game play, maps, guns, etc etc.

5. hack10

Credit:
    have you ever played suddenattack before?

6. binlaninja2005

binlaninja2005 Big Brute

Credit:
    h'm kind of hard to choose between
    Cross fire:
    Better in gun, easy to play and better map with many mode.
    Sudden Attack:
    The moving of it is look fake, hard to control and hard to aim, if you buy the gun, it never permanent
    Ask me did I play before? yes I am
    Rate:
    Cross Fire: 4.5/5.0
    Sudden Attack: 3.0/5.0

7. Adrian

Adrian Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yep, looks like something from 1999.

8. hack10

Credit:
    I add more info ^^

9. binlaninja2005

binlaninja2005 Big Brute

Credit:
    I think you should show ppl the item shop of each game, so ppl have more options

10. hack10

Credit:
    crossfire has more guns ^^
    SuddenAttack sea has more guns than CF, but NA less gun. (around 10-15)

11. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    crossfire would win hands down i believe =p

12. projector

projector Madness Project The Pit

Credit:
    100% so again... i came to vote for Cross :D

13. certifiedimmortal

certifiedimmortal Brute

Credit:
    I voted for Crossfire BECAUSE i've played both, and i liked Crossfire more, the only thing that i completely loaf about CF is the Ping :)

C.I :) P.S i don't play any of them cause i got BLACK OPS B*TCHES

14. Ttihm3993

Ttihm3993 Clubbed

Credit:
    Crossfire has more guns, great modes, more...
    the graphics could be better but thats ok.

15. TehPieGuy

TehPieGuy Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I played both, for me Sudden Attack was easier than Crossfire :l
    But Crossfire's more fun for me.

16. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
  17. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
Thread Status: