1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Developer Q&A*24.6.2014

Discussion in 'World of Tanks' started by ufbre, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Russian Q&A with developers from WG, done by EU player Silentstalker, on his blog "For the Record"

- Storm (still in vacation) on his earlier denial of moving corpses bug existence: “You have to read exactly what I’ve written†(SS: basically, he wrote earlier that the bug was not confirmed yet, now it apparently was and hence it was fixed)
    - Storm states that the moving corpses reports from the common test were isolated and non-systematic. When the patch was released, the numbers of reports increased and hence the bug was fixed
    - apparently, the bug where a tank can suddenly make a 360 degrees turn will be fixed in new motion physics
    - Storm states that his vacation will last for long time yet (SS: two more weeks)
    - developers decided not to implement temporary break in premium account (SS: as in, a player goes for a vacation and stops temporarily his premium account from running), because it’s very unconvenient (SS: unprofitable) for them
    - preparation of WoT:Blitz for Android will “take a few monthsâ€

2. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    - apparently, the bug where a tank can suddenly make a 360 degrees turn will be fixed in new motion physics - I hope it will fix stucking too. Its very annoying when you drive next to the steep hillside and you get stuck and can drive 1Km/h.

3. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    That happened to me too... -_- But I thought that it was normal.

4. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I had it only happen a couple of times but it was weird. I was like, What did I just see!!!

5. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    To evade artillery shelling i often stick to the side of the cliff as much as possible, so that happens to me often.

6. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:

That happens to all of us. Too many Times for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.