1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like parkour servers in Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Metaqrion, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Well, it is not a popular server type anymore, but there are few servers which categorized as parkour server. It was more popular in the older versions. Do you play on them and do you like them?

2. Depends. If you mean a server with only parkour, then probably not. But if parkour is an option (like maybe in a waiting room or a lobby), and there are also other "mini-games" to check out, then sure.

I usually do parkour in servers when there's some sort of waiting room or queue. It's been so long, but I remember playing either Skyblock or Survival Games and there was a long wait period, and in the meantime, I just played through small parkour courses. Those kinds of servers are generally fun, because you're not just standing in one spot doing nothing.

3. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Parkour games are very popular right now. It is also available on most servers and the rewards are very generous. I play fondly and I think it's a very lucrative way

4. Well most servers have parkour courses as something to do while you're in a waiting queue. For instance, maybe you join a Survival Games minigame, a UHC minigame, a spleef minigame, or some other minigame and you have to wait until the current session is done. Instead of just standing there, there's usually things you could do during that wait time (like doing parkour). Only thing is I wish there were other things to do as well, too. In one server, I know there was a waiting room and you could enter a sandbox area where you can build things, and I thought that was fun.