1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Want Chaos to be Added in AQ3D?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Awen Blade, May 23, 2017.

1. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I've always enjoyed the theme of chaos, mostly from AQWorlds, but I think it would be stale for a new game like AQ3D unless the theme is implemented differently from its predecessor. I think AQ3D could benefit from new storylines and ideas while retaining the core of the game that will interest both old and new players. I'm more in favor of newer themes and story than chaos.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I would be nice to have chaos theme return but it should be just a side theme, nothing too major considering the fact that AQ3D is trying to have it's own way having a story. As it stands that AQ3D is trying to be it's own game implementing chaos should be something that doesn't try to tackle the main storyline of AQ3D and just be something to the side while being good and well put to together reminding us of chaos saga in AQW.

In conclusion i would like to see it happen but right now it is just a possibility that AE could utilize as side content, anything can happen but right now i would rather wait out that AQ3D main storyline line gets more progress and then worry about other storylines later (besides Ashfall because i am really looking into part 3 of it and after that then i will resume to wait once more).

3. herokae

herokae Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Not in the way it was used in AQW, but as unique element or status effect, yes that would be cool.