1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Dofus

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by bashantest001, Sep 7, 2008.

1. bashantest001

bashantest001 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    any guys play dofus?

it's too hard to find some guild in dofus.

2. deadplayer

deadplayer Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Not just so, the map also made me dizzy. :eek:

3. cooljul

cooljul Club Swinger

Credit:
    Anyone play Dofus on Kuri server? I am french. Bonjour

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Moved to the Free MMORPG section.

5. bobbob580

bobbob580 Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Hey, anyone ever played DOFUS? it's a fun online game.

6. Krew

Krew Top 10 Reborn Again Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I am playing Dofus again, so if anyone wants to play with me hit me up.
    I am playing on Rushu, name is Krewe.

Later
    ~Krew

7. Darius Gyorgy

Darius Gyorgy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello everyone ! :)

Take a look at this game, i found out its pretty exciting and awesome !

Its kinda a special type of game. Something like mix between ONLINE RPG, CHESS, LOGIC GAME. Thats what this game makes uniqe. This game was mainly created for French community (should be in TOP games in French), but since the Dofus has grown up really fast they created couples of server for International Players, Russians, Spain, Portugal, UK, etc etc.

There are like 15 classes you´re able to play with. Every class with the uniqe special spells,element design. The community is really friendly and kind-hearted.
    Over 1500 different types of monsters for PvM , over 1500 different types of Gear (Cape,Hat,Belt etc).

For those who are intrested in fighting real person, you have to try AvA alliance vs alliance or Allignment fights for honour. This game was created many years ago, should be like 7-8 years when Dofus 1 comes out.
    Nowdays we´re playing Dofus2 with the better graphics, gamestyle, stories. The game is still under development, the updates comming weekly.

There are possibility of playing on browser, but its not as awesome as playing with a downloaded client.
    For ones who want to try out - http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/play-in-browser .

Unfortunately its not a free game at all. There are possibilities of playing this game totally for free. But the free content is pretty small, theres nothing speciall here. Its mostly created just to show how the game looks like, how it works its like a demo version for those who want to give it a try. The other way how to obtain Subscribe (something like Premium) to get the full vision of game - is Kamaexchange. There is a possibilty to pay Kamas (ingame money) for Subscribe. Its pretty hard to get it, but not impossible.

Fortunately, the Subscribe to get the full gameplay is really cheap. Its like 4 Euro for 1 month.. You should also buy a Subscribe for a year or week etc. The there are also lots of options for payment (bank,transfer,sms,paypal..).

At the end, im sending the link to check out the game website. www.dofus.com

You will get some crappy gear at the start to begin with. Its pretty awesome at the start to have those items.

Give it a try, good luck ! :)

(((my ingame name hahohe)))
    )))playing on server Zatoishwan(((
    (((pm me for help,gear etc.)))

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
  8. Darius Gyorgy

Darius Gyorgy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Thanks for your replies guys.

Since im not French, i cant access the French community server which are most likely the best ones.
    If anyone wants to try out the game, ill be glad to see you on Zatoishwan server (International).
    Add me ingame: Azura-Svk
    Or sent me an ankabox message: hahohe

9. BottleOfRakija

BottleOfRakija MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Awesome Logic MMMO game,i like that combination :D :)