1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Dot Warriors Pair About Controllers

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by Alvin Joseph, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Alvin Joseph

Alvin Joseph Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Hello Ogre Friends! I’m playing Dot Warriors Pair at this moment. It’s been awhile since I've started playing this game but I still don't understand some features of this game. Like controllers I didn't know it was like the key for you to continuously play the game also there’s no yes or no label in this game only “X and O”. Well, going back to the issue of this game the controllers. That feeling that you still wanted to play but you need to wait for that allotted time to replenish your controllers, Sucks! At first I didn't know what this Crap keep on saying “Do you want to receive the four controllers? (Not available if there is no more ad display) though, what the hell is this for? It's very confusing! Then I realized it’s all about controllers. In short I’m out of controllers. So the question is: How should I get more controllers aside from waiting the allotted time?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  2. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I just started this game. Good time waster and so far I’m having lot of fun with it at the moment. Also, having a blast the graphics are wonderful I love the retro look of it. I spend hours on this game It just so addictive. The game is simple to follow, just play enjoy and have fun.

3. kyz-02

kyz-02 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    If your problem is the controllers and if money is not an issue on your end, then buy them in the in-game item mall/Shop, that will be the fastest way to obtain them. You can also get them by accomplishing Achievements, but still its limited.
    This message “Do you want to receive the four controllers? (Not available if there is no more ad display) is used to advertise other games, after the advertisement, you will receive 4 Controllers.
    It can help us to easily replenish our Controllers, it so called other Reward. But for me, it's not convenient.

On my thread, I suggested if dwp developers can allow us to use the crystals to get controllers.

4. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Well first time i see this game, and this option as well. Gonna download it right away and will try to figure smth.

5. justin01

justin01 MMORPGer

Credit:
    In my own opinion, and experience about the game there is no way you can buy the controllers using crystal at this moment, well that would only possible if developer will update the game and made this thing possible but I doubt if they will. The games profit and main objective is to sell their product and these things require a real money currency!

6. CutyCuteCute

CutyCuteCute BamBam

Credit:
    Wait til you get to the 5 panes. It is a real pain in the a$$:

[​IMG]