1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Double XP Weekend - July 2019!

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Aaddron, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    We know how much you all love the chance to turbocharge your XP! Members will have the opportunity to enjoy a 100% XP boost between July 26th (12:00, or midday) and July 29th (11:59, late morning). Non-members can still enjoy a 20% XP boost. As before, the vast majority of skilling activities will be able to take advantage. Mark it on your calendars!

Start prepping now to maximise your gains on the big weekend. Stock up on vials, unstrung bows, or whatever you need to power through your skill (or skills!) of choice.

See you in game on the 26th July!

The RuneScape Team

Source

Chai likes this.
  2. Chai

Chai Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Whaaaat- this soon already?!! I might train Ranged and Slayer on DXP if I still haven't maxed those two yet. But if I do, I may perhaps work on Hunter because I like the 120 Hunter cape cosmetic-wise.

My current total level progress :)
    [​IMG]

Edit: Thanks for the DXP announcement, Aaddron ^_^

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
    They do seem to be increasing in number. I've become kinda numb to these since I only have an ironman... nofunmode. Though it's kinda fun watching all the in game announcements pop.

Dang, nice work! How many hours you got into that?

4. Chai

Credit:
    The amount of hours I've put into my total levels? No idea, but here's my up-to-date total playtime instead:

[​IMG]

5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Nice! I'm always amazed by RuneScape playtime. Gotta love the dedication people have for this game. :)

6. Chai

Credit:
    Well... the hours also include bankstanding :p

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    The way of the RuneScape, spend hundreds... if not thousands of hours leveling, questing and collecting items, just to ultimately spend a ton of time standing around a bank. When it becomes one's most used skill, that is when one knows they've truly made it. So says the gospel of xp waste.

When I got back into the game a couple years ago I was pretty amused by all the high levels standing around doing seemingly nothing at the major banks.

Chai likes this.