1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

dreadfool labryinth

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by a, May 28, 2018.

1. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    what is the thing that you like about the dread fool labryinth update?

for me, i like the quests where u craft items and turn it in so that we can get it anytime for 0 gold saving inventory space.

MNRX likes this.
  2. MNRX

MNRX Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Chest hunting, the frenetic run with other players after the boss. They really nailed it down as a "time killer" until next major update. But I wish that it would have more item drops that look "unique" instead of the re-color of them like the weapons dropped from mobs, I can understand it's just a small realese but a man can dream right xD

CanineAQ3D likes this.
  3. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    yeah ... love this ... wish all crafting was like this ...

4. CanineAQ3D

CanineAQ3D Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    The boss is pissing a lot of people off which makes it hilarious to me, even though he's trolled me a couple of times too by either landing a massive crit and squashing me or running away and me losing him :D I do however wish they for once made some items go rare, it would give people something to aim for, like say if everything except for the dreadfool set went rare. That way the most important equipment stays and some other less relevant stuff like the boss drops only stay for a month before leaving. But ugh, that's unlikely to happen.

5. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well it felt pretty grindy. Since I didn't play it on release day, it took several hours to complete the second quest. I haven't finished the latter quests though since I've been checking to see if the chests drop anything special.

6. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    For a filler update I was pleasantly surprised how much replay value it had. Fav part of the release was chasing down Dreadfool and grouping up for P Piddy's 2nd quest

7. MNRX

MNRX Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Mind if ask what is the 2nd quest? It is related to d piddy mask that was mentioned to be a quest reward, but since there no item reward in the quests from d piddy npc your post makes me wonder if i left something incomplete.

8. Gamma001

Gamma001 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    There's an NPC next to D Piddy that will have the rewards in a special shop.

9. a

Credit:
    ahaha sometimes i also lost the "foolish dread" :D
    funny boss and irritating too at times lol

CanineAQ3D likes this.
  10. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The potion, I was out of pots and now I have a stack of 999

11. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I have over 6,000 potions total. Been farming at the labyrinth for quite a good amount of time in search of Midas' Curse, but haven't had much luck. I also reached 4 million gold while farming at the labyrinth. I think you get about 10k gold per hour farming there which isn't so bad.

Sabugo likes this.
  12. a

Credit:
    my midas curse dropped to me on sunday morning yayyy. got 7k pots and 3 weeks of hunting Screenshot_20180617-075616.jpg

13. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Chest Hunting ofc, free potions xD (I don't care about the midas btw.)

14. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think I have over 20k Health Potions now. I want to say Midas' Curse is at least a 0.2% drop rate (1/5,000 chance) since I've farmed around 7,000 chests already. 0.1% would seem too easy.

15. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Too easy huh? I did like this little release, but it ultimately lead to people to do chest farming which is a good to get those potions and get some gold while at it too and with that low chance for Midas' Curse. It's a good grind compared to A Frogzard Ate My Head grind because it doesn't really yield that much else besides that "helmet" unless you want to craft that Runed Elvenguard set.

16. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It's a lot harder than A Frogzard Ate My Head from what everyone else has to say. If in fact Midas' Curse is 0.2%, the big difference is that Midas' Curse requires more traversing through the map to find the location of the chest and actual teamwork. With A Frogzard Ate My Head, it's just solo farm and you can just use auto-attack and DragonSlayer skill moves without even needing the WASD keys to go to the target since auto-attack takes you to the target. It takes about a minute to kill a Mammazard, but usually takes 2 minutes or longer to kill a chest (really depends on how the team is set up, like if you wait for other players). While I appreciate the use of teamwork to hunt for a low drop, Midas' Curse's drop rate is just way too low.

17. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I think you misunderstood what i meant by "too easy" on my previous post.
    I was referring to you saying that "I want to say Midas' Curse is at least a 0.2% drop rate (1/5,000 chance) since I've farmed around 7,000 chests already. 0.1% would seem too easy". Considering the effort to go through and farm that chest for that long for such low drop rate item isn't really easy for most people because everybody just don't have that much motivation and time go farm for that sword, that's what i meant and i didn't mean to say that A Frogzard Ate My Head grind is harder because it isn't.