1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Dream thread

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Rueness, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Talk about dreams if you can remember it. Or interpret the meaning of others dreams if you can.

Ill start. I read this somewhere

You sit in a dark room with only an aquarium illuminating it in the middle of it. A single goldfish swims in it. Then it face you, smiled with a human smile and talked. "you have been here a while, better wake up now before you forget how to."

2. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    if u have a long hair in your dream, something good will happen to you ..hehe

3. a

Credit:
    someone hold me in my dream and i cant move :-(

4. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I had a dream a few weeks ago:
    I was in a line walking through the school halls and was ushered into PE. I ended up sitting next to a girl I like. Then, a guy starts insulting me... and I start pounding on his leg. LEG. The coach sees this and asks me to come over and I do. He then accuses me of "hitting another student." I defend myself by saying "I was next to a cute girl, what am I supposed to do... just stand there and take it?" He is "macho," so he sympathizes. I am given a choice between exercising alone on some pull-up bars and other things I couldn't identify or reading a book/sitting out. I opt to read a book; I like to read a lot. I sit out and read and all of a sudden the only thing I see is the book. It is a real, animated book. I cease to exist as the characters begin to be controlled by an outer force. The book becomes a video game and I mindlessly turn the pages. They beat a boss, I finish the book, and I wake up.
    I have no idea how that happened. :p

5. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    ok, that whole thng is just wack, i had to reread the whole thing to see if i missed a huge story twist.

6. a

Credit:
    last night in my dream a bee stung me hand :-(

7. a

Credit:
    i dreamt that i got A+ marks in my exam and my besty hug me :p

8. a

Credit:
    last night in my dream, drooster droped me a loot and i got midas curse. lol

9. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i don't dream much, but when i do it's normally strange and inappropriate and then i forget

10. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I always get these weird dreams where I'm falling from a cliff and right before I hit the ground I realize its just a dream and I can wake up and not die.