1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Earth Eternal

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by Glazed, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Well, there's this cool MMORPG that's browser based, but in full release, it's gonna allow you to download it and play it without the use of a browser.

In the game, you play as a animal looking humanoid or as one of the other mystical creatures that are called "Beasts". You can also customize the color patterns on them, to make them look even more unique. You can also choose 3 different face types, 3 different body types, and change their hieght. You can even give it a first and last name. I think there's 33 or 32 races to choose from.

There's 4 classes. Knight, Rogue, Mage, and Druid. There's also gonna be PvP, and special player owned places called Groves, but they won't come until maybe a few months after full release.

I'm a little too afraid of telling more thus breaking the policy accidentally, but what I told you should be public information on it.

Here's a link to the website. Earth Eternal - the 3D MMO game from Sparkplay Media that's free to play

But, here I am talking about it. Sorry if this counts as advertisement. I was originally gonna ask a question.

When the game is released, will you add it to the list of free MMORPGs?

2. moonlight

moonlight Spiked Club

Credit:
    Thank you for the link.. xD hope your game will be successful.

3. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Now, I'm pretty sure you do know, but what do you mean by "your game" as in mine? I just want to make sure you know that I didn't make it.