1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Earthrise Beta Applications Available Now!

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by ogreman, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Masthead Studios is excited to announce that Beta Applications for Earthrise (Earthrise), the post-apocalyptic, science fiction MMORPG, are now available to players. We invite everyone to complete an application for a chance to join the developers in this exploratory stage of Earthrise and to take an early peek into the world of Enterra Island.

Please submit your Beta Application here Earthrise Beta Application.

For more information on Earthrise’s upcoming beta, head over to our forums (Beta Application News and Discussion Thread (Updated, 1/6/09)) to join the beta discussion and browse our frequently asked questions regarding the beta process.

As always, we look forward to seeing you in the forums and soon in the game!

2. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Looks like one of those Tabula-Rasa style games.

3. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Looks cool... I'm kinda busy now so I don't have time to check myself but is this game going to be FTP when it comes out or hasn't that been decided yet?