1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

EpicDuel PvP MMORPG alpha launch date

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by pvpyesplease, Feb 22, 2009.

1. pvpyesplease

pvpyesplease Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I'm on facebook a lot to set up raid nights and what not with my roommate and some of my friends in my dorm and I got an invite to a group for this game.

It actually looks pretty sweet. I play wow and eve but I can't exactly take these games with me to class (although that'd be effing great because most of my classes are lectures in computer labs) but I came across this and it sounds like the answer to my boredom.

It's called EpicDuel and apparently it's a browser-based pvp mmorpg. The only reason I even PLAY wow is for the pvp (which my friends rip on me for because they think it's world of raidcraft) and I was thinking about making the switch to war, but I don't feel like spending all that money every month. I'm in school and work at a chipotle, soooo, yeah.

On the other hand, there's EpicDuel. It's free, it's browser based, and it's pvp. (I have an LG VU and I was looking to see if it would be portable, too, but it's not. At least not yet.)

It's news so I thought I'd post it here and see what you guys think. Though, it's kind of hard to have a discussion about a game that won't be out for a week, but I'm willing to do the whole speculation thing.

2. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Any pics or anything?

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    What do you think it will be like?

4. ReaperMadness

ReaperMadness BamBam

Credit:
  5. pvpyesplease

pvpyesplease Ogre Newling

Credit:
    The website has screens. It's launching this afternoon. I'm already signed up.