1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Everquest 2 and Vanguard

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Glazed, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Hello, I know I've been gone for awhile, and that's because I've been having internet trouble, basically. I've been hanging out on MMO Hut, but I got a question.

Lately, I've been playing different games, and I've started playing Lord of the Rings Online. It's a good game, but I have no desire to stick with it as soon as something else more interesting to me comes along. It's a good game, but it doesn't have everything I'm looking for.

Anyways, I chose Lotro Over Everquest 2 because the idea of playing Lord of The Rings but Online was more appealing, and I was having problems with trying to get EQ2 to work. Would you consider it better than Lotro, and should I have a poll on it? I mean, Lotro is a great game, but in some ways, EQ2 looks more impressive.

Also, I've looked at Vanguard: Saga of Heroes before. I was impressed by it's looks, and from the sounds of it, atleast part of the reason it's unpopular is because of it's bad start.

I mean, from what I read and saw about the game, it's impressive. Good character creation options in appearance and a large variety of races and classes to choose, vast world, mounts and flying mounts, ships, cool dungeons, cool world, player housing, I may be missing something but it already interesting.

My only concern is how few of players there might be in the game. Plus, when I tried to play it, I couldn't play it very well either. I had lag issues and the text would mess up. Text from old menus would stay behind even after closing it leaving the screen cluttered with layers of old text.

Is V:SH worth playing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.